11. the one who enjoyed it

RACHEL PLARAS
"What was that? A friendly kiss?"

I opened my eyes slowly recognizing the room, it was Shawn's. How did I finish here? Good question. I looked at the sweet boy sleeping next to me, he looked cute.

I laid back down and turned around so I was facing him. My fingers slowly stroking his curly hair as he slowly opened his eyes, his lips curved into a smile at the second he saw me.

"Morning, thank you for yesterday," I said before he could say something.

He smiled sleepily. "It's okay Rach. Sorry for falling asleep next to you, I-"

I frowned. "Shawn, we already sleep in the same bed It's nothing. I'm glad you are here." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer. "He doesn't deserve you, Rach, you deserve so much better."

I looked at my ring. "I know, I know." My voice cracked a little at the end as he slowly stroke my arm.

"Don't cry. Please, I'm gonna to panic." He said as I chuckled. "I'm not good at making people feel better."

I scoffed. "You did perfect yesterday night." I looked up at him. "Should we go downstairs and eat? Because honestly, I'm starving." He laughed and agreed.

I went to my bathroom for taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. When I walked downstairs, Shawn was doing pancakes.

I sat and waited. "Smells good," I said as he turned around and smiled at me. "Where are the guys?"

"They left a note telling us that they were out for the day and that they didn't want to wake up us because we looked peaceful." He said as I laughed. "What about we go out today?"

I nodded. "Sure."

We ate pancakes then we got ready, when we were both ready we went downstairs and Shawn started driving to the mall. His hand on my tight as he drove.

My head snapped towards him. He looked concentrated and insanely hot. "Like what you see?" He asked smiling but still looking at the road

"Yeah," I replied simply. My eyes stared at his lips, they were so kissable and I never noticed it. I swallowed and looked back at the road.

Once he parked the car, we got out of the car and started to walk in. Shawn wrapped his arm around my waist, since a few days it was an automatic thing that he would every time we would go out. I wasn't complaining tho.

We walked in the mall, not doing any shopping just enjoying each other, laughing and talking of random things. He was amazing inside and outside. His previous girlfriends were lucky to have him.

We made our way to a small café, I sat while Shawn went ordering, my eyes met the eyes I didn't see since I broke up with him, I gulped and looked down. Too bad, Rach he already saw you.

He smiled. "Hey, Rachel." He said softly, his voice that I loved so much before.

"Mike. What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here for work you know." He replied as I nodded. "What are you doing?"

I was going to talk but I've been cut by Shawn sitting next to me. "Hey, babe." He kissed me softly, weirdly I found myself kissing back, we pulled away when we heard coughs. Right, Mike was still here.

"I should leave, see you soon hopefully." He said leaving the cafe.

I turned around to see Shawn drinking his Iced Coffee. "What was that? A friendly kiss?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Yeah. A friendly kiss to help you get rid of this guy." He said sipping on his Iced Coffee. "Who was it?"

"The ex-boyfriend that my mom loves so much. Mike." I told him

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, your mom loves me more." He added as I laughed. "Stop laughing. She told me."

"What? Did she tell you that? When?" I said

"Before we went to the airport." He added with a shrug.

We decided to go back to the house, the guys should be back from their day.

It would be lying if I said that I didn't like the kiss, he was a good kisser, sure. But why did I love it so much? What was happening to me?

[EDITED]
Hey! It's a long part lol. I absolutely love this story and yeah
I'm sorry for the mistakes! Sometimes even when I re-read my chapters, I don't see any mistakes but when I re-read it for the tenth times I finally see them lol.
Anyway lately I've been obsessed with Disney songs, like dude they're so great sksjskjsj