27. the ones who did the big step

RACHEL PLARAS
"I don't understand why"

Shawn and I did the big step, we made love. It was soft, gentle, perfect. Since, this day we were more intimate, which was normal.

My mom wasn't talking to me and honestly I wasn't going to talk to her, not after what she said. My dad would call me sometime, and my siblings would text me everyday and call me whenever they were free.

My best friend, Hazel. Totally stopped talking to me I felt kinda bad but what could I say, uh. She would like my posts on instagram and I would like hers, but no texts or calls. It kinda hurt.

"Babe, did you call your mom recently?" Asked Shawn walking in my room as I shook my head

"No. Why?" I asked as he showed me his phone. It was messages exchanging between my boyfriend and my brother. "Why did he text you?" I asked

He frowned. "Sometimes, we talk and he asked about your mom, that's all" He told me. "Why you didn't call her love?"

"Because, she was mean Shawn. She literally threw at my face that she didn't like you and that you were boring" I said as he sighed. "I don't understand why"

"Love, it's okay. I'm not mad I mean a little but it's your mom, she will get used to it" He said with a wink. "Because when you will become Mrs.Mendes she will have to deal with it or she will never see her grandchildren" He said as I gasped

"Stop. We are young, and our relationship is still fresh. Don't talk about future" I said as he chuckled

"Okay, missy" He said as I shook my head and hugged him.

"I'm sorry" I said as he kissed my forehead and laid us on the bed.

"It's okay" He said bringing me closer. His lips brushed against mine, making me craved of him.

"Kiss me" I whispered as his lips crashed into mine. I pulled away and stared at my boyfriend. "I love you."

"And I love you." He said putting his head on my chest.

We spent the rest of the day watching, cuddling, making out, talking and laughing. He was one of the best thing that happened to me.

- x -

rachelplaras

Liked by shawnmendes, dylanplaras and 678 others

Tagged: shawnmendes

rachelplaras my love

briancraigen_; I want to throw up, you guys are so romantic. Plus, you are forgetting about me.
rachelplaras; we will hang out soon, and, get drunk!!!!!

shawnmendes; mine
rachelplaras; ❤️❤️

dylanplaras; your hair looks smooth bro @shawnmendes
shawnmendes; I know right man, i'll teach you how to do it ;)

[EDITED]
I have no idea of what I am doing with this book. I think It will be slow updates!
I hope you'll understand