40. the one who loved poppies

RACHEL PLARAS
"I'm taking you out all day, only you and me."

"Since when are with Shawn?" Asked Mike while he handed me a beer.

"Two years today" I answered looking at the view in front of me.

"Wow, two years? It seems like it's been years" He told me as I smiled

"We are pretty close, I guess." I answer

We were in Los Angeles for three weeks now, he would spend his day in the studio then leave and join me in bed. He didn't want me to listen to his songs not yet. We didn't run into my family, well my mother, good thing. We spent one hour talking about my history with my lovely boyfriend.

"I have to go cause y'know, the studio is calling me." Mike winked at me and left the terrace leaving me alone.

I put down my mug filled with tea who was hot now cold, brought my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. The hot breeze hit my tiny body and thought of my first anniversary with Shawn, we flew to Australia for a few days which was short but worth it.

//
One year ago : Australia.

My eyes fluttered while I felt two strong arms wrapping around me.

"Morning my love." Mumbled Shawn in the crock of my head sending shiver down my spines.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, my bare chest against his while his hands roamed on my body like he was discovering every inch of it, again and again.

"Morning baby." I whispered as I straddled his lap, his eyes opened and his lips curved into a soft grin.

"You will always look great-" He arched an eyebrow. "-Without nothing." He added as I slapped his chest lightly.

"Last night was." He stopped for a while and opened his mouth. "Fucking amazing." He mumbled, his soft fingers tracing my exposed naked chest.

His touch sending goosebumps all over my body. "I know. I love you." I smiled and let out a little giggle.

"Kiss me?" He asked sleepily.

Within a minute, our lips were locked and our tongues were already dancing rhythmically. His hands caressed my sides as my fingers trailed on his tan torso making him tense.

His lips were plump and must hurt by the intense make out session we just had but he didn't seem to stop when I felt his lips attacking my jaw and begun to suck on my neck. We pulled apart giggling as we both caught our breath back.

"Happy one year baby" His hand rubbing my cheek carefully. 

I smiled and pecked his lips one more time, "Happy one year, handsome." I chuckled.

//

I snapped out of my memory feeling someone on my seat, I looked up and admired my sleepy boyfriend who was eyeing me.

"Did you cry?" He whispered, my fingers reached my cheeks and dried the tears that fell.

"Happy tears" I smiled to him as he sighed in relief. "How are you?" I asked quietly to him as we both looked at Los Angeles