🌸I Saw An Angle🌸

The chirping of birds and sunshine came through the windows. It feels tired of boarding a plane but there is something important to do today. I wake up and clean my self. Down and out of the room. I saw my mom and dad having breakfast
"Good morning my handsome and pretty", I said to them.
They just smile as respond.

Soon my brother Choi young min or we called him Aron come down from the room in a clumsy way. See his correcting the tie and said "have an emergency in the hospital and I must go now". "yeah Ren you look beautiful today" and He runs to the key rack to get his Audi car and go. Even the clumsy but he is my favourite man in the world.

My mom said, "that's your oppa". We all laugh to see him. "Princess what you plan today? "dad said.
"mmm I want to go to the salon to colour my hair back to natural colours dad"
"That's good choice dear when you start working?" my dad smile,

"the hospital said it could go up this week, maybe today I will go there to look the hospital situation to know the environment and meet oppa," I said and smile to dad
My dad got up and said "you want to go with me princess?" dad asked me.

"No dad I'm must go to saloon 1st" I smile to my dad
My dad is so handsome and my mom is so pretty then that's why when we go to the party or event many people don't believe that our family is 3rd doctor generation. My brother is a part-time Doctor because he has another business has helped my dad business. Even my dad is a doctor but next year he will be retired that's why he builds a business empire.

After my mom and dad go out. I'm getting ready to out.
I'd choose to wear a dusty pink shirt with a white skirt and cream velvet coat. Reach my favourite white heal shoes complete with white clutches to the car lock rack. I miss my sports car.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Dr.jonghyun you did well today," Dr Minhyun said to his best friend. Dr Jonghyun just smiles as replied.." Let's go to eat, I'm hungry". Sometime Jonghyun want to refuse Minhyun request but he knows Minhyun is very talkative or other words he likes to nagging people."yahh Jr or Kim Jonghyun can you answer me with the word" said Minhyun. "Dr Minhyun let's go". That's his Dr Kim Jonghyun he only talks when need. That's why all hospital staff call him handsome ice...

They go to the cafeteria and meet 1 of their best friends Dr Kang dong ho or Baekho. They greet each other and line up to take the meal. Usually, cafeteria hospital is not lively but today looks great.

"hi, Dr Dongho how are you today?? "Minhyun ask. While Baekho answers Minhyun.

Jr eyes keep staring out the balcony cafeteria, he saw his patient with young women and very beautiful person. The way she smiles on the patient who was in front her seemed very calm. Jr notice before, the patients really moody and don't want to talk with the nurse and slowly the patients give respond to her.

What magic that she has. Her eyes, her nose, her long black hair and her heart lips look so perfect. The ways she talks really look like an angle. She makes the patient laugh together, how beautiful she is"Is she an angle? who is she "

" After that, she goes to the mute patient, she knows sign language. She makes the patient smile. She pushes the wheelchair and sing. The patient claps hand for her. She really an angle with such a beautiful person." jr monologue himself.

" Jr~shhii have you heard my word" Baekho ask Jr. "Sorry, can you repeat again". Jr said. Minhyun and Baekho just shaking their heads.

"Jr you must rest tonight you don't go back to your apartment for almost a week". Minhyun and Baekho really worried to Jr because his too workaholic.
"Because I have a lot of surgery lately," Jr said.
"But you must take care of yourself too, don't sick Dr Jr", Minhyun said.

"If you feel lonely you can come to our apartment, it's not to far just in front of your apartment too. Choi young min or Dr Aron also always come even his house far from you" Baekho said.

The 3 of them have been friends since at the university and take the same majors, they are also work in the same hospital. From there they friendships become so close as a sibling. Baekho has a girlfriend but Minhyun is Aron boyfriend. They know and support each other relationship.

"Guys, have you see beautiful flower come down here?" Aron said to them.
"who is she? Aron, are you cheating on me?" Minhyun whimpered. Baekho and Jr just smile. "Aron answer me" Minhyun still whining.

"who is the beautiful flower you are looking for?" Baekho said. Jr also shows a question mark face.
Aron answers them "my princess, the only 1 princess in my life".
"HAH?!!" at the same time they were surprised.
"Aron doesn't play with me OK?!" minhyun start angry...

Baekho phone ringing and he ask for excuse.

"The beautiful flowers are my younger sister", Aron said with a wink to Minhyun. Minhyun slap Aron arm. Jr just smiles.
"You never said you have a younger sister?" Jr said.
"Since when you want to know about other Dr Kim Jonghyun?" Aron asking the whole joke. Jr just keeps his cold face. Minhyun laugh.

"Guys, there is an apartment that your living to be rented or sale?" Aron ask.
"Why? You want to buy?" Minhyun ask.
"No, I want to buy and give my younger sister as present".
"I will ask owner because last month she said she want to sell next Jr apartment," Minhyun said.

"wow its great but I'm worried Jr will seduce my princess she too beautiful and have really kind-hearted. She really easies too sympathy to others. That makes me worried" Aron said.
"yeah what do you think about me?is she really beautiful like an angle? " Jr said with cold tone.

Minhyun just smiles. After that Minhyun phone ringing, he picks up the phone.
"Which department your younger sister get on offer?". Jr asks Aron.

"Your department Dr Jr. With Minhyun and Baekho. Please take care of her. She was really talented as Doctor. She gets the gene from our family. Many people say she easily can be a model but she refused to be a model and choose to be a good doctor. My mom and dad really shocked when she told them but it's her decision. Because she passes the audition as a model".

"Maybe that her ambition.if she can be a great doctor you can trust her" again Jr said with cold tone.

Minhyun comes after picking up the phone.
"Aron you quite luck dear because this evening the landlord wants to show you the apartment, are you happy dear? ". Aron smile to minhyun and Jr a cough to make them realize they are not the two.
" hahaha sorry Jr, thank you, baby, for helping me. So tonight I will go to see the apartment and if everything OK I will buy it. Both of you think its a great present for her? Or have any suggestions?.

" I think it's a great present because the apartment is close to the hospital," Jr said.

"Jr, have any great news?? I think today I heard many words from you". Minhyun ask. Jr just smiles and ask to back home because feel so exhausted. Aron already left them to meet with the owner. Minhyun goes to round on night duty.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

❤️Thank you for inosekiyo and lunar_eve for encouraging forgive me for my bad grammar and this is my 1st ff, please let me know and comment for my improvement❤️