🌸Combination of ice flower🌸

After a month the back on the routine. Ren and Jr officially a couple.

Aron is really happy finally Ren found someone to take care of her.

"Taedong, have you see Dr.Ren?", Jr asks with a sweet smile.

" Maybe in special kids department, Dr.Ren really like spent time there lately, "Taedong reply.

"Dr.Jonghyun you smile is so sweet lately. its a power of love?", Gunhee said.

" It's not the power of love but the power of flower, do you imagine handsome ice and beautiful flower, different character but look match by heaven", Justin explained.

"Both of you always have a great time, " Jr can't deny it. He so happy found someone like Ren

"Dr.Ren really pretty and clever. It's like a match in heaven right?" , Pinky come along with Baekho.

"Ms.pinky can I got your autograph or selca?", Gunhee asked with a shocked face.

" yes you can, " Pinky reply softly.

"Ms.pinky how do you know Dr.Baekho?", Justin asked.

" it's because of Dr.Ren, she is the one introduced us, " Pinky said.

"Dr.Baekho, Dr.minhyun, and Dr.Jonghyun are so lucky. But what event you gather here, " Taedong asked.

"Welcoming new doctor and celebrate for Dr.Ren.Even she already a few months here we never celebrate for her," Baekho said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Hi, my name is Yoon Jeong Han," said Jeonghan make all of the eyes stared at her.

"Hi, im Taedong, " Taedong said.

"I'm Justin, " Justin wave his hand.

"I'm Gunhee," gunhee smile.

"Who are you?", Baekho asked.

" jeonghan!?, what are you doing here?", Minhyun looks so surprised.

"From today im work at here, Minhyun. By the way, where is Jonghyun? I don't see him at the office or warded, " jeonghan asked.

"He chased his flower, from morning keep asking did everyone see Dr.Ren? I think I get the question more 10 times from him, " Gunhee said with an annoying tone.

He doesn't know why he doesn't like Dr.jeonghan.

"Oh, I see, " Jeonghan smile.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jr keeps a smile and laughs from far he saw an angel smile and play with the child. The way Ren use sign language really cute.

All the kid really love her. Jr smile without realizing around. Some nurse looks envy with Dr.Ren because only Dr.Ren can melt the handsome ice.

"Evening Dr.Jonghyun," Gunhee said.

"For whole the time, you just stand from far and smile. How come Dr.Ren open your heart?", Gunhee question makes Jr stop looking at Ren.

" inside of her have a fairy heart, " Jr answer and smile.
Jr really looks happy right now.

"What both of you doing here?", Ren comes and smile.

" Dr.Ren your lover stand.....," Jr shut Gunhee mouth with his hand.

"What!?", Ren asked and laugh.

From far have eyes keep watching them full of jealousy.

"Dr.Ren, how dare you to take Jonghyun from me. I will take him back!!", Jeonghan said anger in herself.