🌸Stay with you , my flower🌸

"Dr.Ren I thinks this flower is for you.its write

💌for Dr.Ren 💌

with love...wowww our room filled with romance vibe", Gunhee said.

" For me? Who gives me".Ren replied.

"Yup, for you. Am I Dr.Ren?", Justin tries to make a joke with Ren.

" Justin, Gunhee I have no hope of catching up with Dr.Ren," Taedong said with a sad face.

"Yahh uri taedong you should mirror your face hahahaa", Gunhee laugh to taedong.

Ren takes the bouquet.

" woahhhh someone gets a bouquet, Dr.Ren are you blushing? " they ask Ren.

Ren cheeks start blushing.

"You guys really naughty," Ren said shyly.

Minhyun, Baekho and Jr enter the room together.

"Woahhhh uri Dr.Ren have secret admire", Minhyun cheer for Ren.

"Dr.Ren last night do you remember how you slept in the restroom?", Gunhee asks Ren.

" Mmmmm...why?.I do..." Could not finish the sentence.

Baekho looks so mad, without realizing baekho punch table in front of him.

" arghhh sorry my mistake, " baekho run out from the room.

Everyone still shocked by baekho action and makes Ren stop to talk.

"Dr.Ren do you know who sent to you, " Justin asked Ren.

"You want me to read in front of you guys," Ren said.

Jr doesn't want anyone to know that he the one sent it and bring Ren to the bed last night.

"Taedong, Justin and Gunhee, please take a blood test for a patient to come last night and sent to me now. Wait for me at ICU later I will go there ", Jr asked them.

" Right now Dr.Jr?", they asked.

"Yes, If tomorrow I will ask tomorrow ", Jr said in cold tone.

They all show sulking face to Jr.

Jr smile to Minhyun and shook his head.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Minhyun follows Jr to his room.

" Jr, what happens to baekho, lately he looks distracted and not focused. have you notice about him?",

"Minhyun, have baekho let you know about his girlfriend, relationship or others", Jr asked Minhyun.

" yes when we 1st meet, his relationship with pinky still ok till now in my acknowledge. Baekho is a secretive person", Minhyun said.

"I think better later you try to talk with him as a housemate. Maybe he will open to you but wait until he calms down. Talk from the heart to heart. Baekho is a soft person inside even he looks fierce on face", Jr asked to Minhyun.

"Maybe later I will try. Let's go to ICU to check our patient", Jr invites Minhyun to join him.

"Ok let's go", Minhyun follows Jr.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

" I'm sorry"

~KJH~

"KJH?? Kim Jae Hwa..but who...Kim Jonghyun..no no...not in your dream Ren..this matters really give me a headache." Ren talk by herself. Maybe I should ask Gunhee.