🌸The smell of fragrant flower🌸

When flower starts to give us the fragrant everything smell nice.

Jr goes to their gathering team room for picking his personal belongings. On the way his to the room he just stops on they cardiology counter for the last checking if he allowed going home tonight.

"Have you heard the rumour about our new doctor? she is goddess that born with extraordinary pretty. her skill in medic always give remarkable and inspired to intern. When she joined the humanitarian mission at Uruk many soldiers fell in love with her. Not only beautiful and gentle even wise and efficiently assisted in the mission. Every patient was treated with ethical", Yuri said to another nurse at there. She did not realize the presence of the Dr.jonghyun there.

Yuri is the head nurse at the cardiology department. She is an expert in solving nursing matters.
They finally realized that Dr.Jonghyun was there.

"Doctor, how long have you been there?", yuri ask to him
Jr just smiles. As always the handsome ice just smiled.
All the staff there are familiar and always admire him.

Minhyun heading to him." Dr.jonghyun why not go back?", minhyun asked as his eyes looked toward the computer to see the patient's heart pressure readings.

Jonghyun touched the minhyun shoulder and whispered to him that he wanted to go home now and then he smiles and left.

While on the way to the room resting he saw the angel that he saw on the balcony. He was chasing but she was too fast until he finally lost track the angel. He lost her footsteps but her scent was fragrant like flowers. It smells soothing.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After a long time in the humanitarian mission, I missed the hospital smells. It was like a few years ago when she was accompanied by her father and his brother dr.aron. She smiles.

The situation at that time seemed very busy and tense. Some doctor looks like not enough hands and feet. When the situation is getting tense and busy, my eyes look towards 1 child because she screamed. And a male doctor headed toward her and asked "why are you crying and scream", asked the doctor. As it appears in its name tag called Samuel, Doctor Samuel.

The girl said to Dr.samuel that her father already waiting for up 1 hour but until now not even single doctor come to checking my father as she crying. He took a stethoscope and started checking out. Then he gives instructions to Dr.baekho to getting a chest x-ray and blood test for this patient. Baekho pointed out the patient's direction and informed him that he would follow later.

" Something is wrong to happen, it's not right. Maybe I should follow them". Ren said to herself.
Then she follows both of them. When I followed them I saw the patient almost faint when heading to the x-ray room so I helped him to stand. I started asking the girl to chat with me to find out some information about his father after Dr.baekho enter the lift.

After entering the elevator I saw a very beautiful and look soft wearing sunglasses, from the dressing way she must a model or high-rank person. She also has a soft and soothing flower scent. My daydreaming stopped when a gentle voice came from the women.

" When did his ankle got so swollen? Is he always go to the toilet?" Ren asking the girl. While my hand lifted the end of the pants to look closer about the swelling.

" I did know it was swollen. It's my 1st-time saw. He barely goes to the toilet", the girl answers me.

Dr.baekho asks me with an uneasy face " what are you doing, are you a doctor?".

" Nothing, well I might be or I might not be ", Ren reply in-joke tones and open my sunglasses.

Suddenly the patient faint, the situation shocked me, his daughter and Dr.baekho." We must take him to x-ray room right now", Dr.baekho said.

I laid the patient on the floor and examined his breathing. He's not breathing", I said to Dr.baekho.

Dr.baekho call nurse for asking the equipment. While baekho and nurse ran to get equipment. I close my eyes put my hand on patients chest to find the problem and heard something. His heart. Dr.baekho and nurse bring the intubation but I'm told to him its a cardiac arrest and must do CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation). I keep telling him it's his heart but Dr.baekho keep asking to nurse for call ER department ( emergency room).

I do not have to wait patiently and help to hold the intubation (the process of inserting a tube, called endotracheal tube (ET) through the mouth and the into the airway) while Dr.baekho try to hear the heart use stethoscope (a medical instrument for listening to the action of someone heart or breathing) and ask me " why I can't hear anything", with panic face.

I'm asked the nurse to bring a defibrillator (a treatment for life treating, it delivers a dose of electric current to the heart)  and asked Dr.baekho to massage patients chest. I'm leading the situation asked the nurse to give 200 charges and keep doing. Thankfully his heart is back.

"Dr.baekho it's a myocardial infarction (heart attack) and heart failure. We must operate him now", Ren said to him.

"Book the operation room now", baekho asked the nurse.

" but the doctor who will operate him?", the nurse asked to baekho.

" Gosh...jr already left tonight and minhyun in the surgery room," Baekho said to himself

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The surgery was successful. Ren met the patient guardian his daughter and told her father was safe. She rubs he hair softly and wants to go away but her right hand had been with someone.

The little girl said "I want to learn how to become a beautiful and good doctor like yours. I don't have money to give you but I have ice cream, can you accept it as payment. Can u accept it? Can I know your name, ?".

" My angel does not have to pay it but if you really want to give I'll take it as a gift by the way my name is Choi min ki,  or you can call me Dr, Ren," Ren answered with a smile and passed.

Ren wanted to go home with his brother as promised. But her brother just sent a message told to go went to the tulip apartment meet the occupant who lived in the house 806.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After successfully performing the surgery. Dr.minhyun heading to the patient and asking the person who is performing the surgery. It being questioned mark for the whole cardiology team on the night. All doctors blame baekho for giving permission without checking in 1st. Because of tonight, all surgeons have been booked accept Dr.jonghyun.

♥who is looking forward to the meeting of Dr.Ren and Dr.Jonghyun♥this chapter want to let readers know how skilful of Dr.Ren♥