🌸The hot of ice🌸

The night was beautiful. Jr wanted to breathe the night air. He wore a long black coat. This cool atmosphere makes Jr want to take a break while watching the river and enjoy a cup of ginger tea.

Jr goes to a stall selling hot ginger tea and looking for a chair to enjoy the beauty of the night. His sit quietly.

Ren just looks at the man walk to her. From the start, Ren already knows who is he. Jr its Kim Jonghyun, Mr Handsome ice.

"Am I not worthy of love?", suddenly the stranger women asked Jr with a sad tone.

" is she crying?" Jr said himself.

"Mr. handsome ice, Im wondering why you never express yourself, ?" She asked again.

Jr sip ginger tea water."How she knows the nickname",?Jr clueless.

Without saying anything The stranger women grab Jr coat. Jr push the stranger women body to make the distance for him to see her face. But the stranger women keep hugging.

Jr feels weird but he knows the smell. Jr knows who is she. The stranger women are Choi minki.

Suddenly Ren tries to release Jr body but Jr hugged her back.

"Don't talk just stay like this", Jr said without seeing Ren face.

" Ohh no...it's my mistake for hugging you without permission. Sorry. I'm is so sorry. I want to know my feeling but look like I'm using you", Ren tries to release Jr hugged but she failed.

"Dont look at me, cry and release what do you feel Ren", Jr said softly near her ear and caressing the hair.

"Ren, I will lean you my shoulder, my ear and everything about me for you but can you just stay with me? I don't know what happens to you but I can let you do that to me as long it makes you feel ease. You can use me as long you want", Jr makes the women closer and hugged her tightly.

" But it makes me look bad. Nobody knows we are a friend in here. Just release what you feel.", Jr said again.

Ren nodded and Jr can feel hot of Ren tears make Jr shirt wet. Jr can feel Ren body shivering.

"Why you not wearing warm clothes? Tonight is so cold. How can you endure cold Ren? You only wear a short skirt and shirt without a layered cover on you", Jr said.

"Because every day I saw handsome ice in my workplace even he has a warm body. How do you know im Ren? " Ren said to show her dimple even the tears keep falling.

"Because I know it's you even im blind one day, I still know it's you without seeing your face", Jr said" because of your face always in my heart" Jr replies in the heart.

"Why seeing Ren like this make me hurt too. It's hurt to see her tears. Like, feel being stabbed with a knife." Jr said by himself. Jr opens his jacket and cover to Ren body.

They sit by each other and keep looking at the river. Feel so calm and Ren starts to stop crying. Usually, Jr sits alone but tonight for the 1st time he has accompanied.

"Ren, why you learn the signal language?", Jr asked Ren

" When im on the battlefield, humanitarian mission and natural disaster relief is one of important thing because you can found many people in any conditions. Its make you more easily to communicate," Ren explains.

"Do you know I got a lot of experiences from there, sometimes I must perform surgery in the middle attack, while rain and more adventure situation. You want to join me later if you got the chance?", Ren asked Jr.

Jr nodded and said " I will if im going with you because I have a weakness too",

"Mr.Handsome ice is too perfect, he is a successful surgeon, tall, have a warm heart but have cold side", Ren laugh.