🌸my strongest flower🌸

"Please Ren. Keep healthy. Hope everything safe. Ren safety is the most important, " Jr said by himself.

Minhyun keeps hug and makes Aron feel safe. But the place quite far. That the most they afraid.

"Guys, this place quite far and dark.", Baekho said.

" just carefully drive, " Jr said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

They have arrived. Jr leads the group carefully.

"Please carefully, but I think one of us better stand by at the car if anything happens as our backup plan, " Jr said.

"Isk.....isk......he..help.., " Ren shout but can't hear because of the place really noise.

"He......LLP..," Ren really weak.

Minhyun shout "guys, over there!"

Jr and Baekho run.

It has noted.

"Jr, you should read it," Minhyun shows the note.

"It's a trap. Ren not here," Jr said.

"I think we should back to ship, " Baekho said.

They back to ship.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

'I think this is Joshua trick, " Jr said as soon as he arrived.

"It's all about his little sister, Minhyun do you remember the top female doctor in our batch?? jeonghan.Yoon jeonghan, Yoon jisung, Yoon Ji Soo. Do you get what im mean?", Jr asked.

" They're a sibling?", Minhyun said with a shocked face.

"Is that Jeonghan that you refused back at the time, " Minhyun asked.

"Minhyun it's not time to joke.it already night Ren still not found it anywhere," Jr talk in a serious tone.

"But the weird thing, how Joshua know about me and Ren, " Jr said with a question face.

"That what im want to know, how long you in an affair with my princess?", Aron asked Jr.

All eyes on Jr face.

" Do you in a relationship with Ren?", Baekho asked.

"The truth is today is our first day, but how Joshua know about it because we just talk about it last night at our room, " Jr said.

They shocked.

"Let's check if your room has the device. " Mingyu said.

Wonwoo and mingyu go to Jr room.

They are not found anything.

"Nothing Dr.Jr, " Mingyu said.

"Wait, I think Ren handbag have the device.", jr said.

"I think so Dr. Jr because of who remember yesterday Joshua invite Dr.Ren to his room to treat his family." Justin said suddenly.

"Minhyun, please help hyung get rest. He must be tired and worried because of his princess, " Baekho said.

Tonight all of them slept at the ship.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's already 3 am, Jr still can't sleep. Suddenly he notices a lamp from another ship.

"Wonwoo, it's that a lamp from another ship? why they bling the lamp?", Jr asked.