🌸The duality of ice🌸

They arrived at their base. Because of the tiredness everyone just silent but not for Jr and Ren. Jr help Ren pick all Ren belonging.

Ren wants to call Aron oppa but she knows that Aron oppa face really tired so Ren just keeps standing at out base and stare at all friends. Until she senses a hot temperature behind her.

"You want me carrying you like your belonging?", Jr whisper to Ren ear.

Ren eyes open because of Jr deep voice she heard. Never thought Jr have this side. " No... No... I can walk by myself ", Ren said.

They go to their room. The room only has a queen bed. Jr organized all his belonging but Ren opens her laptop and reply an email and watch some surgery video. Jr slowly stands behind her and watch together.

" Jr~shii, " ren call jr and find not in the bed. She starts panicked. She wants to stand up but suddenly one hand push her from stand up and hug from the back.

"Yes, Ren~shi", with his sweet deep voice Jr reply Ren.

Ren swallows her saliva. " next time if you want to go out please bring me together, don't leave me", Ren said with the cool act. Ren heart pounding really hard.

"Let's watch together", Ren asked.

" You want me to watch while hugging you from the back or we watch while sitting on the bed, you choose.", Jr suggests.

"Sorry, let's move", Ren said.

Jr keeps looking on Ren. "She so blushing and cute", Jr said by himself.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

" Baby, what do you think Jr and Ren doing right now?", Minhyun said while hugging Aron.

"Dear, you want to be paparazzi?", Aron asked Minhyun and touch his lover's nose.

" Let give them more time spent together", Minhyun said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Baekho makes a video call with pinky.

"Woahh Dr.Baekho is really pinky is your girlfriend?", taedong was shocked when he knows the truth.

"Yup.. Pinky is Dr.Ren bestie but Dr.Ren want to follow her dad and grandfather. That's why she is a great doctor. Plus Dr.Ren and pinky pass the audition as a model", Baekho explained.

" Dr.Ren indeed a beauty with the brain. Lucky for who can win her heart. I never know she already passes the model audition.", Taedong said.

"No wonder if Dr.Ren easily pass the audition, she really pretty", Justin said.

" But do you think Dr.Ren will be ok stay with Dr.Jr?", Gunhee asks with a naughty tone.

"Gunhee start being paparazzi", Justin said.

" I'm hungry, gather all member and let's go to dinner", baekho asked them.

"Ok Doctor", they all

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

" tok tok tok"

"Dr.Ren, Dr.Jonghyun let's go for dinner", Justin said from out of the door

" ok, we will be there", Ren reply from inside.

Ren and Jr prepare to go to dinner together with others.

Ren wants to open the door but Jr close and Ren pin to the door "Please wear the warm clothes, I don't want to take care of a fevered person", Jr chuckled.