🌸The ice blowing the flowers🌸

"Hello, oppa...iskk...iskkk...iskkk", Ren called Aron in tears.

" Princess, what happens? why are you crying? Can you stop crying? I'm away from you..", Aron knows well her sister never cry for small things.

"Oppa, I made a mistake...Jr is angry with me...today just the 1st day I worked...iskk..iskk.", Ren tells Aron.

" What did you do till he was angry at you, Ren?. Jr is not the kind person easy to mad people without reason.", Aron said with a lovely tone.

”That's why I said, I made mistake", Ren said.

"My pretty sister, can I call you later. Now I'm in the middle of an important meeting. I promise? Please but promise me that you will stop crying.." Aron persuades Ren and feels guilty because he is not there when Ren really needs him.

"Oppa sorry. Continue your meeting..oke I promise not make you worried. I will stop crying now. Pinky promise to calling me tonight??.. Ren said to Aron.

" That's my pretty...pinky promise..if nothing problem I'll be there as soon as possible."Aron wants to stop Ren from keep crying. Only 2 things can make Ren stop crying.1st is a pinky promise and poke her dimple.

"Ok, oppa..take care..saranghae oppa..miss u". Ren replied within the sad tone.

" Nadoo saranghae. don't cry anymore ok," Aron said his last word to Ren before ended the call.

When Ren realized sky already dark she goes to the restroom cardiology department thankful there nobody.
She is so sad. She crying and fall asleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Dr.Jonghyun can we talk," Minhyun to his friend.

Jr nodded.

"Why you made Ren cry on her 1st day, are you realized many female doctors can't hold permanent in our department? our staff nurse also all is a male? have you realized it?".Minhyun said to Jr with a calm tone.

"Plus Ren saves the patient, she runs her responsibilities as a doctor. I know the rules are important but you have to understand that she was 3 years on the battlefield, humanitarian mission and natural disaster relief. For her, life-saving is more important than the rules so can you be soft only for this time." Minhyun said.

Jr keeps silent awhile after heard all Minhyun said.

"Minhyun can you leave me alone, just for now, I need to calm my self 1st," Jr asks to Minhyun.

"I want to go home, calm yourself 1st, think carefully. I'm leaving now. Don't think too much."Minhyun waved his hand.

Minhyun already left him. Jr still thinking. "Am I wrong this time, am I making a mistake this time". Jr keeps thinking.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jr wants to make a night round but he heard someone talk. He saw Ren sleep on the table but she talks in sleep." Kiyowo", the word comes out from Jr mouth. "I should record maybe someday its will useful...hahahaha" jr said by himself. Jr starts recording and keep it.

" yahh Dr.Kim Jonghyun, am I kill the patient? Is it wrong in my action? You are such cold guys, lucky you handsome if not I will kick your face....bla....blaa...", Ren sleeptalking.

Jr can't hold his laugh. He carrying Ren like the bridal style go to bed and put a blanket on her. Jr brush ren hair. She is so pretty. Like flower. So fragile.

"Yahh Kim Jonghyun who you think you are! ", Ren still talk in her sleep.

Jr startled for a while though Ren wakes up. Jr just smiles and close the lamp.