🌸When ice meets the flowers🌸

Ren smiled to step into the car. She opened the GPS to go to the apartment tulip. She opened the radio with a smile on what have her done in the hospital today. The radio broadcast a song title "I hate you " from the leader of NU'EST coincidence group is her favourite idol group.

"The weather is getting dark could it be raining, do not thunder and lightning please," Ren said to herself.

Ren loves the rain but not thunder and lightning. Again if it gets blackout. She really hates a dark place.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ren had come to the door of the house which was numbered 608 without knowing who the owner.

"Ding dong "
"Ding dong"
"Ding dong"

Ren ring the house bell.
She did not know why her heart was pounding.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jr laid his phone after hearing his home alarm. He did not know who come to his house in the late night. He was actually angry after hearing what was going on at the hospital while his absence.

He checked the monitor and show the angel that was seen this morning. He not wrong or he so sleepy right now. He brushes his eyes twice and it's real. "Yes, it is her. The person that he chased today. How did she know my home address? Why she appeared in front of me?", jr just said by himself. His heart like wishing to go out.
Jr opened the door of his house. He saw the angel look at him.

" hi, I'm Ren", while holding hands. Do you know my oppa?", Ren ask to me

She smiled. Her dimples. How beautiful this flower. She smiles exactly like this evening. She killed my reverie by waving his hand toward me.

"H..i...hi I'm J...r...jr", I reply back her hand.
"Who...w.h..o....whooo...you oppa?I answered stuttering.

She was surprised by the answer I gave and started complaining while looking for her mobile phone and start to dial. I just saw every move that she did. After the ends the phone call my phone ring. I excuse to pick up a call.
I take her into the house and had seated while waiting for me. But she answers with a smile and her dimple.

" Hyung why you called me? What's up?",I'm starting to ask.

"Jr can you pass the key that evening I gave you? Please jr, right now I've been to Tokyo. Later I will explain and treat you...please jr please" Aron voice like to seduce him.

"Yes, but who is she? And how about minhyun?...hyung I will but next time please let me prepare my self 1st.ok hyung I will do because of you but no more next time ", jr said with cold tone. Aron just laughs in the phone.

After placing my phone I ask her if she is thirsty. She nodded. How pretty she is. I just do not believe she is Aron scandal. I headed to the fridge and pick avocado juice. Even she drank only a sip she so beautiful. How lucky Aron found this beautiful face. Jr forgets that's an afternoon after lunch he already tell that she is his real biological sister so he thought it was Aron scandal.

" Are you living alone", Ren asked me.

"Yes, ohh I almost forget this is the key to the apartment from your oppa", jr answers her.

" Sorry sorry for making a cause in midnight and disturbing you for rest. And 1 more thing thank you for the juice. I'm really enjoying the juice. I get to go" She said smiley with her dimple shown.

My heart has a butterfly feeling. She indeed an angel.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸