🌸Where my flower🌸

Ren goes to the beach for jogging. She woke up silently.
Ren really loves the beach even she can't swim. Like usual, she put the earphone and heard many heartbeats that she saves in her phones.

"Woahhhh it's so beautiful", Ren shout.

" Dr.Ren, can we join together?", Gunhee and Justin asked Ren.

"Yes, sure. it's more fun than just alone", Ren said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jr woke up and Ren not behind him. His panicked. Jr goes to Minhyun room.

" tok tok tok"
"Tok tok tok"

"Hyung!! Minhyun!! " Jr shout.

"Yes, Jr what happen?? it's still early. what happens?", Aron opens the door with half sleep face.

" Ren was missing!", Jr said with breathless because he runs.

"Are sure?", Aron said.

" yes, she not in the room", Jr said with panicked.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Yahh. You two really make me breathless. How come only a tiny body you two have great stamina?", Ren laugh.

"Dr.Ren, you also have great stamina as female".Justin said.

" yes, Dr.Ren we lost to you around two times", Gunhee said.

"Ok let's prepare for today guys. We have a long day today", Ren smile.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

" why so noisy out there?", Minhyun said.

"Let me see", Aron said.

Jr looks so distracted.

" Jr, I think you can stop worry now. See who made a noisy sound at there", Aron said.

They saw both of them sit from jogging.

"Yahh Jr I dont ever see you really worried for someone. What happens to you?", Minhyun said.

" Nothing", Jr reply.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jr leaves Aron and Minhyun room. He goes to his room. Prepare for the first task for today. Ren does not enter the room. Jr leaves the room first and goes to the main point. Jr arranges the duty task.

Ren enters the room and notices Jr not there. She prepares herself.

"Ok, today we departure to our ship", Gunhee said.

Pair 1
KJH X CMK
surgeon and first assist

Pair 2
HMH X CYM
Internal Doctor

Pair 3
KDH X KTD
Second assist and head nurse

Pair 4
LGH X J
scrub nurse and pharmacy

" But our equipment not to complete as at our hospital?", Jr asked.

"That's why we pair you and Dr.Ren.she have another level on surgery because she has a great experience", The organizer said.

" But im forgot to tell that out captainship is Kim Mingyu and his assistant is Jeon Wonwoo", the organizer said.

"wait... what?!", Jr shocked.

" That for our safety Dr.Jonghyun. because of all, you are a nurse and a doctor. Nobody knows how to handle the ship if anything problem", The organizer explains.