🌸My flower lose her fragrant🌸

"Thank you Dr.Ren", Joshua said.

"It's my pleasure to help Jisung sibling, anything problem you can contact me", Ren reply and smile.

Ren walk alone goes to the ship. He saw all of them at the deck ship.

Wonwoo notices Ren and shouts " Dr.Ren, is it you?",
All of them run towards her.

"Princess, you make me worried. What if dad mad with me? .Please don't do this." Aron eyes reds.

"Guys, im just do my duty as a doctor. The patient can't come here. why so worry", Ren asked them. She notices that Jr not at there.

" Where Dr.Jonghyun?" Ren asked.

"Maybe inside his room, " Baekho said.

"By the way Dr.Ren, who the handsome guys sent you back?", taedong suddenly ask.

All eyes look at Ren.

" He is Yoon Ji soo, youngest brother of Dr.yoon Ji Sung.", Ren explains to them.

"Oh. No wonder you go without telling us and so hurry.", Gunhee said.

" oppa, im big now. please dont worried too much for me", Ren holds aron hands.

"I can't be worried you said easily like that.then if something happens to you. what I need to answer to our parents?", Aron squish Ren cheeks.

From Jr rooms, he looks at Aron squish Ren cheeks. He can't lie that it makes her smile. Seem the man that sent Ren to hide at the tree. What is the plan? .Jr is really uncomfortable with this.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

" Ren, where do you go? Do you know how worry im? please don't do it again? How I can smile again without you.you are my smile when I first saw you", Jr caressing Ren hair. Jr really loves her.

Without Jr realised tears fall down from he eyes. Drop at Ren cheeks.

All Jr word Ren heard and Ren can't hold her heart when Jr tell his heart.

Jr already shows his back shoulder. Ren slowly hugs him from the back.

"If you are really sincere to me, please take care of my heart Dr.Kim Jonghyun" Ren whispered slowly at Jr ear.

Jr startled because suddenly he feels hands wrap on his waist. The fragrant of the hair. And her voice really makes me smile.it's so calm.

"Is it true? Do you really mean it?", Jr wants to look at Ren. But Ren refused.

" Just let me hug you like this", Ren said.

Jr is really happy. He doesn't believe.

"Thanks, minki. I will hold you even its hard", Jr holds Ren hands.

" Do you really want to call me minki?", Ren asked.

"Yes if you allow it." Jr smile sweetly.

Ren blushing makes Jr want to kiss her.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

They have breakfast together. Jr brings Ren plates and sits together. They act as usual. Ren with a cheerful face.

"Dr.Ren do you have a sweet dream? Today you look really happy, " taedong said.

"Is it show on my face?", Ren asked.

" yes", taedong, gunhee and Justin shout at the same time.

"I dream about a prince charming purpose me last night ", Ren smiled