🌸Never thought you were close🌸

They all have gathered to go. All preparation is ready.
Everything has been set. The annual trip is one of the hospital's contributed to the people in the countryside. Chosen group will spend the fastest one week and at least one month. Each year there will be 1 department to represent their hospital. Its one of the charity program.

Suddenly, the car that Ren really know appear.
"Oppa?", Ren said.

" Aron?" Minhyun said.

Aron comes out from the car, Ren running and hugged to Aron. "Oppaaaaaaa, why you don't tell me that you will join?" Ren said and pout her lips.

"Its order from the ministry I just follow, aigoooo uri princess. ", Aron caressing his beloved sisters.

" Oppa will you sit with me in the bus??", Ren asked him.

"I don't know uri Ren", Aron said and look at Ren with a smile.

" Ok, before we go please check all you ticket bus and check who will be your partner for the program", Gunhee said.

"Who sits with our flowers, Dr.Ren have you checked?", Justin said.

" That's mean anything need to be done together"? Ren asked Gunhee.

"Yes, let me see who will be yours, Dr Ren? Its only show initial word, like if Choi Min Ki its will be CMK. Understand?", Gunhee explain.

" I got HMH ", Aron shout.

" So Dr.Aron will be pair with Dr.Minhyun for the whole program like going visiting the village together, sleep in one room, sitting in the bus and much more. ok now please check your file and show me 1 by 1", Gunhee said to them.

"Yahhh oppa you don't love me anymore!", Ren pout.

Everyone laughs because of Ren.

" Ok let's get in the bus or we all will be missed the last ferry", Gunhee tells them.

"KTD x KDH is it baekho and taedong right?". Gunhee asked.

" Yes, we are, baekho taedong cross", Baekho and taedong do like in a variety show scene.

Glad to see baekho change after pinky back to Korea.

"J x LGN, darling we' re are inseparable", Gunhee makes a joke.

"Dr.Minhyun is it destiny? KJH X CMK. ", Gunhee shout.

" I think it's just begun, our Mr.hansdsome ice right now has a hot side", Minhyun tries to provoke Jr.

"What happens? ", Baekho and Aron look clueless.

Jr start blushing.

" What?!! KJH IS KIM JONGHYUN. Really?? then I must do everything with him?!.but sleep?? how can I sleep with him? Justin, I know who sent...", Ren can finish her sentence because Jr closes her mouth and drag her to sit.

"What. Dr.Ren?!, " Justin asked Ren but Ren already sit inside the bus.

They not satisfied with all Jr and Ren silences.

They all look to Jr and Ren. Need explanations.

Aron: uri Ren are you hiding something from me??

Jr and Ren look at each other. Suddenly Jr unites his finger to Ren and grabs it strongly. Ren knows what Jr want to deliver from the strength of his grip.

Ren: Oppa I have nothing to hide from you.

Jr loses Ren hand softly and smile.