Author's note

*CLEARS THROAT*

Hmm...what can I say now? To say I have nothing to say would be stupid of me 'cause I in fact have a lot to say, but I will compress them.

First and foremost, I wanna thank all my readers, both silent and loud, for reading this great work of mine. I'm truly grateful. Trust me, without you guys, this book would have been nothing. In fact, I might have deleted this book and wattpad out of my life, but you guys didn't let me to. I hold a great dept of gratitude to you guys.

Tell your friend to tell a friend to another friend to read this book. Basically just tag your friends to read this book. I wanted to dedicate to all of you guys reading this book, but I'm so sorry, I don't know all my readers. So I decided to scrap it out, not to come across as being partial.

That's by the way, well, threshold of a new life I would say, was a big project for me 'cause it had a sliver of my life, and I'm glad I finally have completed it. Remember, Ruby isn't me. But all of my characters are real.

Wow! Can't still believe I'm done with this book. Mehn! I could cry right now(tears of Joy). I'm elated and at the same time, a bit sad. But common, everything that has a beginning must surely have an ending. So...

I guess it's time to draw the curtain here. Till we meet again in gamed; that's my other book. Please kindly go check it out if you haven't. You'd love it too.

If you care, IG @joseph_adedayo_
Kindly follow me, and just DM me so I'd know you followed and I'd follow back. 👌😘

Bye guys. Love y'all. 😭😭