Ch.14 School

******

Today, we are going back to school. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. All I can think of this morning is last night. He loves me. I walk into my bathroom and get ready to take a shower. He loves me, Sage actually loves me. I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face. I get in the shower and quickly wash myself considering we are running late. I get out and go into my closet. I find a pair of black jeans. I throw on a white V-neck, and grab my converse. I go into my room and sling my backpack over my shoulder and then make my way down the stairs quickly with the smile still plastered on my face.

"Woah, you can't really be that excited to go back to school." Val says noting the huge smile on my face. I shake my head. She gasps, "Omg, does it have something to do with Sage?" She asks excitedly as Marie walks into the room.

"What're you guys talking about?" Marie asks.

"Look at how happy she is! It totally has something to do with Sage!" She squeals. I smile even wider. They both give me a look, and I realize what they must think happened.

"Oh. Oh no! No, it's just last night he asked me to officially be his girlfriend," I begin and they cut me off by hugging me.

"That's great!"

"Awe!"

They say at the same time. I pull away from the hug. I smile at them.

"There's more." I say. "He told me-" but before I can finish I stop talking because Sage is coming down the stairs.

"Hey, beautiful." He says as he comes over to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his neck and we stay there for a while. "I love you so much." He says. When the girls hear that they freak out. I back out of the hug and roll my eyes.

"I want a boyfriend!" Marie screams.

"Me too!" Val shouts.

"Marie, what about T-" she slaps my arm and stops me from saying anything more. Oh, right, I forgot that Sage doesn't know and isn't suppose to know. Oops. Sage looks confused and I just shrug. Maybe she should tell him, lying might just make the situation worse.

"Okay, well we're going to be late if we don't leave now." I hear Shawn say from behind us. I forgot that he's going to our school now. We walk out to the cars. Me and Sage get into his car and the girls get into a really nice white Milan Red.

"Woah, who's car is that?" I ask.

"Marie's, she usually doesn't drive it."

"I know, she usually drives her fricking old Toyota Camry." I say. "Why do you have such inexpensive cars, and then you have these." I ask.

"Just to keep up appearances. Our father wanted us to lay low while he was out of the country. Now he's back so we can drive our favorite cars. I still have to get my other one out of storage." I look at him like he has 10 heads.

"You're other one?" I ask. He simply nods. Shawn gets into his Jeep and we all start the cars.

"Yeah, my other one is a Porsche Mission E." I stare at him with my mouth wide open.

"I can't believe you guys have such beautiful cars! Why do you even need like sports cars?" I ask.

"I actually used to go to car meets and street race." He says like it's nothing.

"Like illegal street racing?" I ask. He nods. "I guess you learn something new everyday." I say. He chuckles and we continue the ride to school.

As we pull into the school we are all in a line, first Shawn in his Jeep, then the girls in their Milan Red, then us in Sage's Cadillac. Marie recs the engine of her car so that people will move out of the way, but by doing that she made everyone stop and look. I'm not going to lie, I would stop and stare too, but I hate attention. We drive through the parking lot and Shawn finds three free parking spots right next to each other. Shawn pulls into the first one and we follow pulling into the last one. I grab my bag and we all get out of the cars while everyone's still staring. Sage notices me blushing and he pulls me to his side wrapping his arm around my shoulder. We are standing at the trunk of his car and Marie, Val and Shawn come stand by us.