Reality || Colby

He wasn't sure how he had gotten home. All Colby knew was that the sunlight hitting his face was as unwelcome as a pesky aunt that always came to visit for no real good reason.

He did remember Brennan and the raging party that seemed to last forever. The brown haired boy's hands had roamed his body in a way that had made Colby feel amazing. It was all for fun though, Brennan would say. They had to keep the act up for the fans.

Since when did Brennan and Colby became a fan ship? He'd much rather go back to Solby....

But then again, Sam would have to be interested in Colby. And the only thing Sam seemed interested in was filming. And of course, he had begun hanging out with Katrina again.

It seemed like that girl would never go away. Or maybe Sam couldn't stay away from her. Either way, it made something inside Colby rear it's head and roar in jealousy.

"Colbert Brock, if you don't get your ass down here right now!" Elton's voice reverberated through the house.

Colby stayed still for a second, unsure of exactly what to do.

"COLBY!" Elton yelled again.

The brunette was out of his bed and down the stairs, not bothering to put a shirt on. He stopped when he saw Elton standing at the bottom of the stairs, a trash bag in his hands.

"Elton, what the fuck?" Colby rubbed his eyes. Behind him he could hear Sam's soft footsteps nearing the stairs.

"I should be saying the same damn thing." Elton threw the trash bag at Colby. "Did the party somehow end up at our house last night? Why are there enough beer bottles to fill the fucking state of Texas in our front yard? And why is Brennan half naked next to our hot tub?"

"Why is he even here at all?" Colby flinched at the sound of Sam's voice. The anger behind it was plain.

"Things got a little crazy, I'm sorry." Colby picked up the bag. "I don't even remember getting home."

"You don't remember a lot these days," Sam sneered before pushing past him. "Like how we're supposed to film today?"

"Who says I forgot?" Colby did forget, but he wasn't going to let Sam know that.

"You're phone was in my bathroom," Sam tossed the phone to Colby, "with a reminder that you were going to film with Brennan today."

Colby used the only defense he could. "Why were you going through my phone, Sam?"

The blonde didn't pause as he walked towards the kitchen. He only shrugged his shoulders and said, "I just turned the phone on. I thought it was mine."

Sure enough, there was a notification on the front screen reminding Colby that he had agreed to film with Brennan.

Colby dropped the bag and went into the kitchen after Sam, ignoring Devyn and Corey sitting on the couch. "What the fuck is your problem, Sam?"

"I don't have one, Colby," Sam slammed the fridge shut, "but you obviously do."

"And how do you figure that?" Colby was doing everything he could to keep his voice controlled. Why was Sam acting like this? Colby didn't know why it was such a big deal that he agreed to film with Brennan.

"Well you're cursing and you're voice is tight." Sam poured cereal into his bowl.

"Wow, Sam, I'm cursing. Big fucking deal, man," Colby was only a foot away from Sam now.

"Look, Colby, I don't care if you have a problem or not," Sam sighed. His face had gone from angry to tired in seconds. "I don't care if you film with Brennan and I don't care if you don't come home at night. I don't care what you do or anything anymore."

That hurt Colby. He could feel his chest tighten. God, how he hated that Sam still had this affect on him. He hated how even if Sam was angry and didn't want Colby anymore, Colby would still take his blonde best friend into his arms and kiss him all night. All Sam had to do was ask.

But right now, Colby was hurt. And he didn't care what would happen if he couldn't control what he said.

"You obviously do care or you wouldn't be riding my dick about it!" Colby's voice had raised a bit.

"Woah, woah, woah, what the fuck guys?" Corey had jumped up and went to stand between the two best friends. "What the fuck is happening?"

"Nothing, Colby was just going to kiss Brennan's ass some more," Sam pointed to the back door. "I was just telling him bye."

"Sam -"

Colby watched as Sam flinched away from Corey, abandoning his cereal and walking out to the garage. This time, he didn't bother chasing Sam. He would come back to Colby when he was ready.