🖤Chapter Three🖤

After Evie left, we just stared at each other for several minutes. Me because I was terrified that she would hate me. And Peggy because, well I guess she was curious about my outfit. Or something, because she was looking me up and down a lot.
"So, um... your father is Jack Skellington?"
"Uh Huh." Peggy deadpanned.
"And I'm the daughter of two of your father's enemies." I explain cautiously.
"Uh Huh. And your parents are named Lock and Shock."
"And... you're not mad at me?" I asked in confusion.
"No. Why would I? You've done nothing to me." Peggy explained and I felt my lips curl upwards a little.
"Well, I appreciate that." I say, straightening up my back and a grin on my face. Peggy chuckles.
"You're welcome. Not all AKs are so judge mental." I hear a bell ring and scrunch up my nose.
"Looks like it's time for lunch." Peggy comments, moving past me and I blink.
"Wanna come?"
"Oh... y-yeah sure!" I stutter and beam at her before following to lunch.

At the lunch counter we get our food as Peggy makes small talk with me. I learned from her that she has two siblings-a brother, Poe and a sister, Zizi. We stop near the front of the tables and Peggy bits her lip.
"Where do you want to sit?" She asks, turning towards me.
"Oh! Um..." I sucked in my lips into my mouth (ugh, this is a terrible sentence!) as I begin to scan the room. Suddenly, someone caught my eye. Blonde hair, blue eyes, black clothes, pale skin. It was boy. He was nothing like the boy- the prince- from my dreams, but... I was somehow drawn to him. Wait... am I blushing?! I self-consciously held one of my cheeks with my free hand. Remembering what I was doing, I quickly began to speak.
"Uhhh... how about we sit over there?" I suggest, and she looks in the direction of the boy and smirks.
"Sure. I'll introduce to Ethan."

I run quickly after her, where she is talking to the boy. Such a handsome boy... I shake my head to snap out of my dreamy phase and put on a smile.
"Oh, you're finally here!" Peggy says, a little too dramatically than needed.
"Ethan, this is Shadow Lock. Shadow, this is Ethan Rapunzel."

Author's Notes

I actually got a chapter done a Thursday... hurrah!!! Anyway, it's shorter than what I normally right. Honestly, I'm tired and have just feel drained from all the homework I have been doing recently.

What was the other thing I was gonna say.. oh right! I'm hoping to finish this book at about 14 chapters at most? Lost Girl will be about 16 and Princess of the Pridelands is twenty five. Lucy Quinn is going to be about twenty two which is extremely lower than the last books in the series.

Oh, and some of you (if you read Lost Girl or Princess of the Pridelands) May have noticed the covers have changed. Those were made by csouthard1s go check out their cover shop book- their covers are amazing and I love them❤️❤️
Probably won't get a cover made for this book as I spent time on this cover and just enjoy it :)
I will see you all next week and I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️

 Those were made by csouthard1s go check out their cover shop book- their covers are amazing and I love them❤️❤️Probably won't get a cover made for this book as I spent time on this cover and just enjoy it :)I will see you all next week and I hope...