🖤Chapter Ten🖤

Hai! It's me, Bat, back to writing my own book instead of asking friends to do it-

*ahem* Anyway, we have about four more chapters of this book to go so let's see how this plays out!

Enjoy and mind my spelling mistakes😅

A few days after the party, Peggy and I were sat in our room doing homework, our eyes focused on the work intently.
"Hey Shadow?"
"Hm?"
"Want to do something after this?"
"Like what?" I ask, still not looking up. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her shrug.
"We could go get something to eat at the cafeteria and just talk."
"Ok, sure." I reply.

We didn't last five minutes before leaving.

AT THE CAFETERIA...

After getting something to eat, we sit down at a rather long table.
"Did you like Castlecoming?" I ask, making small talk as I place dressing onto my salad.
"Oh, I didn't go." Peggy mumbles, digging into her own salad.
"What?!" I squawked, my tail swishing back and forth under the table.
"Yeah-"
"Why didn't you go? It was a magical night!" I gush interrupting her. Peggy puts her fork down.
"I like that you had a good time, but parties make me anxious. They scare me and I always seem to walk around with nothing to do." She explains and I grab at her arm with a frown.
"Why didn't you tell me?? You could've come with me!" I argue. She smirks, my grip loosening so she could move her arm freely.
"I appreciate the gesture, Shadow, but parties just aren't my scene." She explains, continuing to dig into her salad as I do the same. After a few minutes, I give her a determined look.
"I'm gonna fix that!" She blinks at me for a couple seconds before snorting.
"For the daughter of two villains, you're pretty optimistic!" She says, and I glare at her playfully.
"They were kids-and they didn't mean to kidnap Sandy Claws. It was a complete accident!" That's when she laughs out loud.

Author's Notes

Gosh that's short. Sorry about that!

I thought Shadow would continue to say 'Sandy Claws' instead of Santa Claus just because!

Next two chapters will be a little more... epic???

I don't know, bullying is involved, soo... not as epic!

Oh and Peggy is me at every gathering-

ANYWAY, hope you liked it regardless!

Two more things before I go:

1) my theater class has this broadway field trip every year and I decided to just go with it this year and I am excited! Anyway, basically that means I will be offline on Saturday. You can still contact me, but I'll most likely be sleeping or busy and won't be to answer til after 3:30 AM (that's what time we get back on Sunday-so much fun for a night owl like me!).

... that last part is a joke by the way. This will be bad.

2) I am now reviewing books I have read! It's there, someone on my profile, so check it out if you feel so inclined!

That's all!

My hope is to finish these books by Friday, but that's likely not gonna happen, so hopefully by next week???

BatgirlGeek❤️