🖤Chapter Five🖤

Thank you to Zaddison2 for writing these next chapters for me (I also edited them just a bit just so you know!). I hope this will make up for the long wait!
She's an amazing and kind person, so please give her a follow❤️

As the time went by, Ethan and I have talked for the rest of the lunch. It was kinda awkward but I liked talking to Ethan.
"Well I gotta go but I'll talk to you later?" Ethan asked smiling at me, "yeah sure I'd love that." I say blushing a little.
"Bye Shadow." Ethan says getting up and walking off. I blush a little more as Peggy runs to me with a smile on her face. "What happened?" Peggy asked sitting across from me.
"Nothing really. We just talked." I reply nervously.
"About?" She asked.
"We talked about Auradon and school." I reply looking down at my food.
"Oh, anything else?" She asks me again.
"No. Why you asking so many questions Peggy?" I asked back glaring at her.
"No reason, I gotta scoot but see you in a bit!" Peggy says getting up to start to head off.
I wave bye to her before getting up myself to throw my tray away.

HOURS LATER...

It was finally the end of day. I could finally go to my dorm and relax while doing my homework. I walked slowly to my dorm enjoying the moment but once I came across king Ben's office I heard him and Evie talking. I gently press my face against the door with my ear against it listening
"That's not a bad idea Evie, it might just work!" Ben tells Evie.
"Thank you Ben, we could have Jane do the decorations, I'll design the dresses and mal would make the invitations." Evie Says.
"Okay we shall do that, but when will it be?" Ben asked.
"Well how about next week? That would give everyone time." She says.
"Next week sounds great!" Ben replies.

I couldn't believe my ears, Evie and Ben were planning on hosting a party! I never been to a party before cuz the isle really don't have party's expect for street parades but that wasn't the same. This could be change, I could ask out Ethan to the party!!
I could ask him to be my date-no no no Shadow! You can't do that, he probably just thinks of me as a friend. What if I embarrass myself? Or if he doesn't like me that way? Ugh. This is so hard!!

I hear the door knob turn so I gasp and start running down the corridor to my dorm. When I reach my dorm I get out my homework and turn on my TV, acting normal because I know Evie is probably going to come in and see how school was.

Minutes later, I hear a knock on my dorm. I put my pencil down to open the door. It was Evie. She was standing in front of my dorm with a big smile across her face and her blue hair hanging from her head
"Hello Shadow! How was school?" Evie asked.
"Wonderful!" I replied smiling.
"That's great, I have some news to tell you!!" She says excitedly.
"Yeah. What is it?" I asked glaring at her
"Me and Ben are hosting a party and we want you to be the first to know." Evie says.
"Oh that's great! I can't wait." I say acting surprised.
"Yeah, well I'll leave you alone. You look busy-just wanted to tell you that." She says.
I smile and close the door as Evie walks down the corridor. I sit back down on my bed and started to do my homework.

This party was going to be the best thing ever-I already know it!

Authors Note: ok hi hoped you enjoyed this chapter this is Zaddison2 writing this, so yeah hoped you enjoyed this chapter, the next 2 chapters are going to be good so stay tuned, Bye ♡♡♡