🖤Chapter Four🖤

FUTURE AUTHOR'S NOTE: My Little Monster and Lost Girl will update on Wednesdays, one chapter per week.

"H-hi!" I stammer with a shy smile.
"Hello." He replies with a kind smile back, I swear it could make any girl swoon. Peggy is glancing at me, trying to act casual.
"Well... since you two are getting along swimmingly, I'm going to just... leave you to alone." I snap out of my dreamy state and I look at her with pleading eyes.
"No, no!! Peggy, you come back here, right now!" I whisper to her and she just continues to smirk.
"Nope. You're on your own, Shadow." I pout as she laughs in a way that would make Maleficent proud.
"Ahem." I turn back around quickly, as I nearly forgot I had this... guy standing in front of me.
"Umm... mind if I sit here?" I ask, putting with my index finger at the nearly vacant table. He looks me up and down and nods.
"Sure." He says as he sits near his food. Then I sat down next to him and we ate in silence.
"So... uhhh, where are you from?" He asks, trying to make small talk.
"The Isle of the Lost." I reply, looking down at my black nail polish.
"Oh... right," he laughs nervously, "I should've known that."
"He. It's fine." I reply. So here we are...sitting...eating...talking--what do I say to him?!
"So... how do you like Auradon?" He asks nervously.
"Mmm... well I've only been here for about half a day so far, but I have no complaints! I've been wanting to go here for a while." I explain cheerfully and the corners of his mouth quirk up into a smile.
"Oh?"
"Mm-hm! I've been wanting to go here for a while actually, because..." I trail off embarrassed. Ethan stares intently at me, patiently waiting for me to continue.
"I want to fall in love with someone," I explain rapidly, "it's just something that's not done on the Isle. I just... I just wanted a 'happily ever after' for once." I explain, shrugging my shoulders as my tail droops.
"It doesn't seem that bad of a goal... but I don't know, I'm not a girl. I'm just a guy who's trying to get through school." I chuckle nervously at that looking up at him and suddenly... it's like, time as slowed down.

I can't explain it... it just...

Is.

Author's Note

I forgot to mention, I have no idea why I made Ethan wear black clothing, that wasn't my original intention... unless I like goths?? Ehh- a question to ponder another time.

BatgirlGeek❤️