🖤Chapter Eleven🖤

As we walked out of the cafeteria, we were stopped by Audrey.
"Hi, Shadow! Hi Peggy!" She says cheerfully, with a sweet smile on her face. Peggy glares suspiciously at her and crosses her arms.
"What do you want?"
"Oh, nothing! It's just... I'm having a party and plan on inviting the entire student body. Just wondering... do you girls want to come?" She asks and Peggy glances down at me. I shrug at her. I know that Audrey can be mean sometimes, but... maybe she's turning over a new leaf?
"Sure! We'll come." I promise with a bright smile and Audrey squeals.
"Eek! Great-hope you dress appropriately. EVERYONE will be there-see you two girls later!" Audrey says, handing us two tickets before going into the cafeteria herself.

I looked down at the ticket.

A party celebrating the new year!
Hosted by: Princess Audrey
Location: The Enchanted Lake
Time: 4:00 pm

Peggy snorts.
"Only Audrey would put her name in sparkly, bright, pink letters." Peggy says as I finish reading the ticket. I shrug and I look up at her.
"What do you think?"
"You mean, should we go?"
"Yeah." She frowns at the invite as the bell rings for us to go to our next class.
"Well???" I prompt as we walk to our classes in silence. She sighs.
"If you want to go, then I will go with you-but ONLY because I think something is off about this."
"Like what?" I ask as I reach my History of Auradon class. Peggy shrugs.
"I don't know... just, something!"
"Well, maybe she turned over a new leaf?" I suggest.
"Maybe." Peggy mutters, and shrugs,
"We'll just have to see. I got gotta go to my next class. See you later?" I nod and she smiles, giving me a small wave before walking down the hallway.

As I walk into the classroom, I can't help but think about the invitation. Peggy didn't seem convinced Audrey was telling the truth... and too be honest?

I'm not either.

Author's Notes

First, I nearly wrote 'Author's Nights'. I blame Night Falls.

Anyway, I feel real bad for making such short chapters... but I mean... I was in New York yesterday for a theater field trip and didn't get to go home til 3:40 something am the next day and then I slept until 12 XD

Ok, next chapter, SOMETHING will actually happen! Then... we get to get into final two chapters... hurrah!

I don't know-it depends how you feel by the end lol.

(and then I can be finished with all three of my decadents books so I can then start another project I've been wanting to do for awhile... no spoilers!)

Next chapter will be up soon!

BatgirlGeek❤️