🖤Chapter Seven🖤

The next Day

I walked through the halls looking for Ethan.
I didn't find him, but I found Audrey, "Hey Audrey, have you seen Ethan?" I asked her. She didn't reply so I just decided to continue to look for him myself.

Minutes later, I found him outside with Evie. They were talking about something...I didn't want them to know I was here, so I just listened quietly.
"Ok! Everything is set-it's going to be perfect, I promise!" Evie said. Ethan nodded while giving Evie a hug.
"Thanks Evie, she's going to love it!" Ethan says.
I wonder what they're talking about...
who's going to love what?

I see Ethan walking my way so I panicked and ran back inside and to a random locker. Please don't notice me! Please don't notice me!

He walks up to me with smile.
"I'm pretty sure that's not your locker." He says as I struggle to open it. I look shyly up at him with my face red as a tomato, "Oh it's not! I thought it was!" I say nervously looking away.
Ethan chuckles a little making me blush even more.
"So...what you doing later?"
Ethan asks me, I was going to do homework...but if Ethan wants to hang I'm totally down!
"Nothing-I'm free." I reply smiling.

"Okay than, let's hang out again."
Ethan says I smile at him too.
"Can we call it a date?" I asked shyly.
"Yes, we can. It's a date." Ethan says winking and then walking away.
I stand there, processing what Ethan just said. When I process what he said I trip over my own feet, smiling like a freak.

Later

I rush out of the school running to Evie's "Evie 4 Hearts".
When I got there, I started pounding on her door jumping up and down-I was to excited to act like a normal person.

Finally Evie opens the door shocked
"Wha-what is it? Are you okay? Is my mother here??" she asked and I laugh.
"No, she is not-but I would love to meet her!" I reply smiling. Evie sighs giggling "Thank goodness! What did you need Shadow?" She asks.

"Ethan asked me out and this time it's actually a date!!!" I squealed.
Evie's face lit up.
"That's wonderful Shadow!" I nodded and ran inside Evie 4 hearts. I threw my bag on the chair seeing Mal sitting on a table. I smile at her while Evie walks in.
"What happened?" Mal asked.
"Ethan asked me out!" I shout in excitement.
"Oh... that's cool. What you going to wear?" Mal asks.
"I don't know what I'm going to wear... Evie?" I replied looking at Evie.
"Hmm...how about this?" Evie asked running to her closet pulling out a red dress with black strips on it.
"I like it-but do you got anything else?" I ask and Mal laughs. Evie smiles searching for another outfit.
"Why don't you wear Mal's party dress??" Evie asked getting a dark purple dress.
"If it's okay with Mal." I respond looking over at Mal.

"It's okay. You can wear it" Mal answers. I smile grab the dress and run to the restroom. I put it on and walk back out to see Mal and Evie smiling at me.
"You look beautiful!" Evie says.
"Yup, you sure do" Mal added, smiling.

I hug them both and text Ethan, making sure we still have our date.

Ooh HeY! You reached the end.its short but it's something lol it's Zaddison so hope ya enjoyed! Bye bye!

its short but it's something lol it's Zaddison so hope ya enjoyed! Bye bye!