🖤Chapter Nine🖤

3 days later

It has officially been 3 days since Ethan and I started dating. I have never been so happy in my life. But today was going to be even happier.
I was finally going to meet Rapunzel and Flynn face to face. I was nervous...but excited!

"Okay, are you ready to meet them?" Ethan asks me as I pin my hair up in a ponytail. Yes, I was ready!
"Yup. Take me to them!" I say smiling quickly running out my door. Ethan chuckles running right after me.

Minutes later, we arrive at the Enchanted Lake, I see Rapunzel and Flynn eating the cupcakes that were next to them.
I immediately turn to Ethan who is smiling at the couple.
"Yeah, um... Ethan, I can't do this!" I say nervously. He looks down at me and interlocks his fingers with mine. "Yes you can. Just take a deep breath and smile." He tells me. I do as he says and we walk towards his parents.

"H-Hi I'm Sh-" I get interrupted by Rapunzel.
"Shadow? I know! It's so nice to meet you!" Rapunzel greets, hugging me tightly.
She lets go of me seconds later and I gasp for air.
Ethan just laughed at his mother's excitement.

"I'm Flynn Rider, it is a pleasure to meet you." Flynn says shaking my hand.  "Ethan has told us so much about you." Rapunzel squeals. I loved how Rapunzel was excited about me being with Ethan... I was also excited that we were together.
"He has? Like what?" I ask her looking at a blushing Ethan.
"He tells us how beautiful you are, and how enjoys hanging out with such a beautiful girl." Flynn explains. Awww! Ethan thinks I'm beautiful!
I look at Ethan who is blushing like crazy, and smile at him.
"I'm beautiful?" I ask him. He nods shyly and I can't help but hug him.

2 hours later

"Ok Mom and Dad, we have to get going but I'll see you guys later on tonight!" Ethan tells his parents as I eat the last cupcake.
"Okay. Have fun!" Flynn says, giving Ethan a hug. I stand up too, smiling.
"I enjoyed meeting you!" Rapunzel says excitedly. I look up at Ethan.
"You ready?" He asks me. My smile gets brighter and I nod. Ethan and I waved bye to Rapunzel and Flynn as we started to walk back to campus.

"Did you have fun? " Ethan asks me. I nod excitedly jumping up and down.
"I think you need to calm down!" Ethan says laughing at me.
"Quite laughing at me, Ethan!" I reply, nudging him playfully.
"Hey! What was that for?" Ethan asks rubbing his arm.
"For laughing at me!" I reply smirking. Then I realized... did I upset him????
"I'm sorry-" I add looking up at him worried.

"A-are you mad?" I ask him and he just laughs.
"Wh-What's so funny?" I ask nervously. "You Shadow! You make me laugh." Ethan says nudging me a little harder.
Ow, Ethan!

"Let's get you back to Evie's."
Ethan says grabbing my hands and running towards Evies 4 hearts.

Today was the best day ever like, literally! I got to spend time with Ethan and his parents! Who doesn't want that?

Ethan and I walk into Evies 4 hearts seeing her sewing outfits. I smile at Evie and sit down on a chair while Ethan goes to Evie.

"Hey Evie... I'm kind of scared for tomorrow." Ethan whispers to Evie. Evie gets up from her chair and hugs Ethan. "The reason we're doing the party is so you can do this for Shadow! Okay? Stop worrying-she'll love it!" Evie whispers back. Ethan nods.
"Hey, what you guys talking about?"  I ask them smiling.
"Um... nothing! Have to go-see you tomorrow!" Ethan says rushing out of the door.
Okay.. Um what was that about?

I look over at Evie "Why did he?-" I ask her, trailing off. She just ignores me and smiles getting back to sewing.

The next day

I wake up to pounding on my door.
Who will be up at this time?! I groan and push myself out of my bed to open the door. "What do you want Ev-?" I stop in the middle of my sentence, opening the door to Ethan's face realizing it's not Evie.

Oh gods! What time is it??? "Ethan?! What are you doing here??" I question, quickly fixing my self up to look descent.
He laughs at me making me blush.
"Evie wanted you and me to help her." Ethan says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards Evie's 4 Hearts.

"Ethan...I'm not even ready!" I embarrassly tell him.
"Don't worry, Shadow. You look fine." He tries to reassure me, opening the door to Evie's Four Hearts. We walk in and see Mal, Evie, Ben, Beast and Belle.
"You guys made it!" Evie says. "Lets get working," she adds pulling out decorations.

4 hours later

We finish helping Evie put up the last decorations.
"Okay, thank you! Now, all of you go get ready-the party starts in 30 minutes!!" Evie tells all of us pushing us out of her door.
"Are you excited for the party, Shadow?" Mal asks me. I smile and nod at her.
I was really excited! I've never been to a party before...

We all head back to our dorms to get ready for the party. I get dressed and do my hair. After I finish, I head towards the party behind the school.

It already started by the time I arrived. There were beautiful decorations up, music, food, and of course -people!
I start to look for Ethan through the crowd of dancing people. I didn't find him... Was he here? I think worried.

Suddenly, I hear someone whisper in my ear.
"Hello there, gorgeous. May I take this dance?" I turn around and see Ethan smiling. He was here!
"Yes you may!" I say smiling back at him. He twirls me as I giggle taking me to the dance floor. Evie was dancing with Doug and Mal and Ben were dancing.
This party was already great!

Ethan and I danced to a few more songs than we went to go get something to eat.

I ate a few cupcakes as Ethan was talking to Evie about something. I have been asking him what's going on but he doesn't answer me, just always smiles. I ate one more cupcake than headed towards Evie and Ethan.
"Hey guys!" I greeted smiling. Evie waved smiling.
"Hey Shadow" Ethan says hugging me as Evie took off.

"Where is she going?" I asked hugging him back.
"Nowhere-don't worry about it!" He tells me hugging me tighter. I wanted to ask him again, but decided to just stop asking and enjoy this moment.

A few hours later

It was now nighttime and Ethan's surprise was the best surprise ever:

floating lanterns and fireworks!

We all sat around looking up at the lanterns and fireworks, enjoying the night and eating cake.

It may seem simple or cliche, but...

This was the best night of my life!

I have officially finished my time and now it's time for me to go. Doing these chapters for bat was the greatest gift ever. She's my bff and she deserves all of your love. Now adios Y'all maybe some other day me and bat will collab again! But idk it's up to her hoped u guys Loved my parts❤❤✊

 Now adios Y'all maybe some other day me and bat will collab again! But idk it's up to her hoped u guys Loved my parts❤❤✊