Oneshot: Sal x Reader|| A Snow Day {Edited}

(It's been edited)
A Snow Day

(Picture was Sal and Larry in winter clothes. Sal was trying to meet Larry's height. I removed it because I don't own it.)

Your Point of View
I let out a long sigh as I sat up in bed. Today was Monday and I was so exhausted. I stayed up super late even though I knew, I had school tomorrow. I brought my legs to the side of my bed and yawned then looked at my clock.

[10:34 am]

I felt my blood run cold as I realized I was late for school.
'Oh my gosh,' I thought as I ran to get dressed. 'Why didn't mom come get me?!? She always wakes me up when I over sleep!' I put on the first shirt and pair of pants I could find and ran out of my room, only to see my parents sitting calmly on the couch.

"(Y/N) sweetie, are you ok?" My mom asked seating down her cup.
"W-why are you both so calm, I'm late for school!" I said staring at them. They both looked at each other and laughed.
" Hon, school was canceled because of the snow." My dad reminded me as he pointed to the snow softly falling.

They had told me last night while I was playing video games and wasn't really listening.
"Oh... sorry." I almost whispered, a little embarrassed I forgot.
" It's ok (Y/N)," Mom started as she stood up. " I've made you some breakfast and just so you know Sally was asking for you." After she said that she started cleaning up the dishes from her and dads breakfast.

'Sal was asking for me?' I thought as I ate in silence. Him and I were close friends, I loved being with him.... will I loved him in general, he was so kind and nice to me, the more we hung out the more I fell for him.

When I was done with my breakfast I grabbed a jacket and walked to Sal's place. When I knocked on the door I heard a 'come in' and opened the door.  As I walked inside, Sal's bedroom door had just been closed behind him as he stepped out.

"Good morning." I said to him with a smile.
"Good morning." He said back, walking closer.
"My mom said you asked for me?" I asked looking at his blue eyes.
"Oh yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go outside with me."

When he said that I realize he had his winter jacket, earmuffs and gloves on.
"Sure, sounds good," I started as we made our way to the elevator. " What about Larry or the others?" We stepped into the elevator and Sal pushed the button down saying, " Todd and Ash are sick, Larry is helping Lisa and Chug and Maple our off hanging out  somewhere else."

Once we had made it outside we walked for a bit just talking back and forth about whatever came to mind. I was in the middle of saying something when I felt something hit the back of my head.

"Then again I coul- Oof" I held my head and looked behind me to see Sal making snowballs. " Oh it's on!" I said running to a close by tree and started making some snowballs of my own.

When I had a good number I looked around the tree for Sally, but didn't see him. I continued to scan for him until I was hit in the face with another snowball.
"Bullseye!" I heard Sal laugh as I cleaned the snow for my face.
" Ha Ha, we'll see who will be laughing when I pelt you with snow!" I yelled throwing my ammo at the bright blue haired boy that was hid behind a different tree.

I watched as Sal tried to dodge my attacks, backing into a tree causing all the snow in its branches to fall on him. I laughed victoriously as I walked over to help him up.

"Nice dodgen' Sally." I said holding out my hand to him. He took it only to pull me down into the snow pile. We sat together laughing as our bodies sank into the fluffy white snow.
" We should probably go in, my butts starting to get numb for the cold."

As we walked back to the apartments I realized we were still holding hands. I blushed as I gave his hand a small squeeze to let him know. He did the same back, not letting it go.

We held hands all the way back to his place where we took off some of our wet clothes to dry and drank hot chocolate, while watching Tv in a big blanket together.

(A/N Hope you like it, please let me know if I'm doing ok. :)   )
~MissDeadInside