Oneshot: Larry x Reader|| Are You Awake? {Edited}

(It's been edited)
Are you awake?

(Picture was Larry lighting a cigarette and Sal in the back ground about to attack. Removed because it didn't belong to me.)
(Also when it says (Parent/Parents/Guardian) You are supposed to fill in the blank with one of those.)

Warnings: Gore, Angst?... idk

Your Point of View

I stood surrounded by blood and bodies. The people I've come to know and love. Friends, family, neighbors... everyone. Their bodies mangled with cuts and stab wounds, ripped apart like it was nothing. I stood there just looking at them as hands from unknown people reach out for me. Pair after pair they'ed grabbed me, pulling me, trying to take me. I fight for as long as I can, but they win, they always win, and pull me into the unknown...

I shot up in my bed, breathing hard, sweating... crying. The same nightmare has haunted me for mouths now, and every time it leaves me the same way.
I was shaking as I wiped away my tears trying to calm down, but I couldn't.

I had only one idea to calm me down, one person who could help me. I reach down under my bed and grabbed my walkie talkie.
"Larry... are you up?" I asked into the box as I brought my legs to my chest, rocking back and forth waiting for an answer. There was only white noise for a few seconds before I heard a sleepy,
"Y-Yeah?"

A small smile grew on my face and I whispered,
"It-it happened again.."
"... Are you ok?"
"... No.."
"I'll be there in a second." As he said that I could hear him moving around in his bed which caused me to panic.
"N-no really it's ok you don't have to, really."
"(Y/N), you and I both know you're not going to go back to sleep without help... and I can't sleep away. I'll see you soon. Over and out."

I tried to stop him, but he turned his walkie talkie off, so I had no choice. It's not that I didn't want Larry over, its just that I hated asking others for help. I didn't want to be a burden on anyone, but Larry would always insist. Larry was always there for me, even if I didn't want help. He was the only person who knew about my dreams, only because I trusted him so much.

I got out of bed and made my way to the living room, then I sat on the couch in the dark not wanting to wake my (parents/parent/guardian.) Soon I heard a small knock and opened the door to see Larry in his PJs holding a blanket. He had wild bed head, but a worried look on his face.

The second he saw me, he dropped his blanket and hugged me. I blushed having him so close, and buried my face in his chest. When we let go we walked quietly to my room and sat on my bed. He then pulled me closer again, wrapping his arms around me.

"So... was it the same as late time?" He asked as he put his head on top of mine.
"Y-yes.. The bodies, the blood, the hands everything." I feel him nod and hold me tighter, running his fingers through my hair.
"Well... I know that my words may not help, but I'll always be here for you, ok?" I smiled and turn to face him as he continued, "I'll do everything in my power to make sure you're always safe."

It was quiet for a second or two before I said,
"I don't know what I'd do without you Larry." I hugged, and snuggled up next to him. He pulls us down so we're laying in my bed together, looking face to face. He moves some hair out of my eyes and then kisses my head.
"All I know is that without you, I wouldn't have gotten as much sleep as I have been." We smile at each other and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Bonus:

"(Y/N) it's time to get u- LARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" My (Guardian/parent) yelled.
"Oooh right I forgot to say I was here, sorry."

(A/N Hope you like it and I'm sorry I'm not very good, also I'm super excited for the next chapter! :)
~ MissDeadInside