Scenario: 1|| How you meet

How you meet

(A/N Everyone will be Pansexual, just to make it a bit easier for everything...... yeeee)

Sally Face/ Sal Fisher

You were the new resident at Addison Apartments. Your family moved around a lot, so you didn't really want to get to attached to the other people living in Nockfell. Despite not really wanting to make friends, on your way out of your apartment, you ran into a blue haired boy; causing you to fall down.

"Oh no! I'm sorry I didn't see you coming out." The boy said holding out his hand. You took it and stood up, then brushed yourself off saying,
" It's fine, I didn't see you ether, so we're even." After you were done you looked at the boy fully.

He had a black long sleeve turtle neck with red jeans. But the most interesting thing about him was the mask he wore.
"I'm Sal, My friends call me Sallyface."
He said holding his hand out again, but this time for a hand shake.
"I'm (Y/N), and I don't really have a nickname so." Sal nodded and looked at your apartment.

"Did you just move in?" He asked looking back at you.
"Yeah me and my family moved in last night." You said putting your hands in your pockets.
"Well since your new here, wait me to show you around?" Even though you thought you would be moving away again, you said.
"I guess." and with the he show you around to his friends homes and other residents. You actually had a good time besides the voice in the back of your mind saying ' You're just going to move away again, they'll forget you.'

When you made it home, your parents surprised you with the fact that you would be staying here, and that this place would be home for a long time. You couldn't help, but smile.

Maybe the apartments could finally give you the life you wanted.

Larry Johnson

You just moved in with your family and decided to go met the neighbors before you did any unpacking. You walked around and talked with anyone who was home. When you got to the first floor you see a lovely lady smiling and mopping quietly.

" Hello." You said walking over to her.
" Well hello to you too. You most be the new resident moving in, I'm Lisa, I do the maintenance around here." The two of you had a lovely conversation about her work and the apartments when she said, " You know what, I bet you and my son would get along, here," She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a keycard. " We live in the basement, why don't you go say hello. And don't worry about bringing the card back, I have back ups galore!"

You smiled and thanked her, then made your way back to the elevator and went to the basement. It opened up in a small corridor. You walked past a vending machine to a door. You knocked on the door, but you didn't get an answer so you walked in.

The second you walked in your ears met load music that came from behind a bedroom door. You walked over and knocked a bit harder so who ever was inside could hear.
" Come in!" You heard stepping inside.

"Yo, so you ready to-" Larry had cut himself off when he saw you. " Oh, sorry I thought you were someone else, My names Larry." He turned down his music and then faced you.
" I'm (Y/N), I just moved in, your mom said we might get along." He nodded and said.
" Well last time she did that, she was right, so your welcome to say and hang out for a bit if you want." He said scratching the back of his head.
" Sure." You calmly said.

The rest of the time you talked of music and art, then when his friend showed up you all talked for a bit.

You had a pretty great day.

Ashley Campbell

"Honey!" Your mom yelled. She walked into your room to see you laying on the floor, surrounded by your moving boxes. "(Y/N), why are you on the floor?" She crouched down next to you and put her hand on your head. you groaned and said
" Mom, I'm not sick. I'm just tried of unpacking."

We had just moved in and we've been unpacking all morning. You've been on the floor for maybe five minutes, just trying to take a break, and now moms worried.
"Hmmm, well why don't you go that a walk. It's a nice day out and some fresh air would be good for you." Mom said leaving the room.

You nodded to her just before she left and made your way out of the apartment building. Mom was right it was beautiful outside. The trees were a lovely green and not a cloud in sight.

As you walked down the cracked concrete, you were looking across the street at neighboring houses. It was a pretty nice street, the only weird thing about it was a creepy, old church at the top of a hill.

The church had an strange vibe coming from it, it was suck in your mind as you walked on the crosswalk across the road. Apparently you weren't watching very well because a car was heading your way. Before you could get to far in the road someone pulled you back on the sidewalk just as the car speeded by.

The driver yelled at you then continued on. Your heart was pounding as you slowly turned your head to look at your savior. A girl with long brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a purple t-shirt at the time.

" Are you ok?" She asked as she dusted you off.
" Y-yeah.. Thanks for saving me."
" No problem. I was happy to help! My name is Ashley, and you are?"
"(Y/N), I um just moved in at Addisons Apartments just down the street." She smiled when you said that

" Really? That's where I was heading! I have some friends who live there."
" Oh cool... want to walk together? I mean I should probably get home soo." You rubbed the back of your neck as You talked.
" Sure." She smiled as we walked and talked our way to the apartments.

You hope she visits the apartments a lot.

Todd Morrison

You moved in yesterday and had already met everyone who lived there. They seemed like good people, some were a bit strange, but good people. Today was your first day at your new high school, you weren't looking forward to it at all.

When you walked into the school you pulled out your schedule and looked for your locker. When you finally found it, you put your bag inside and grabbed what you thought you'd need for first period, which was English.

You were about to walk around and look for it when you saw a familiar face. Todd Morrison one of your neighbors ( also probably one of the most normal.) You slowly made your way over and tapped on his shoulder.
" Oh, hello (Y/N)." He said taking a book out of his locker.
" H-Hi Todd, I was wondering if you could help me find my class."

He nodded and you handed him my schedule. He read it over and couple times and said
" We have a couple classes together, and I know where most of them are. I can take you if you want." you nodded and smiled softly saying.
" That would be great. " He nodded again and closed his locker and started walking to our English class.

We talked as we walked and he invited to sit with he a lunch. You happily agree, not having anywhere else to go.

You hope we could be friends.

(A/N I may add more characters idk mates)