Oneshot: Ashley x reader|| Your Majesty {Edited}

(It's been edited)
Your Majesty

(Picture was a cute head shot of Ash winking. It was removed because I don't own it.)

Backstory: You are royalty like a real Princess/ Prince/ Just royalty

Your point of view (You are 8 years old)

"(Y/N) it's time to get up." My maid said opening the long curtains that covered the windows of my bedroom. A smile grew on my face as I jumped out of bed and hopped around the room.

Today was my first day of school. Not some over priced private school, but a normal Elementary school! My Royal advisors told my parents if I grew up around the 'commoners,' then maybe they'd like me a bit more when I took my place on the thrown.

I, of course at the time, didn't care about my future as ruler, I only cared about the friends I would make. I was so excited I could of screamed! (I did a little bit.)

"Your Majesty, please calm down we most get you ready." My maid said walking me over to my closet. The closet was bigger then a normal 
sized bedroom and had clothes lining every wall, with more on racks in the middle. One half was my royal clothes, and the other was my new school clothes that were almost like what normal kids would wear (But they were pretty expensive).

My maid let go of my hand and I grabbed an outfit I liked, she then helped me get dressed. I continued my morning, getting ready for school and just as I was about to get in the car, my mother stopped me.
"(Y/N) dear, I have something to say before you go." I stopped and looked up at her as I was taught. "Please whatever you do, DO NOT tell anyone that you are royalty. They mustn't know until you are older."

I smiled and nodded,
"Ok mommy!" I yelled and hopped into the car. It was a pretty long car ride, but I didn't notice because I was going on and on about how excited I was to my chauffeur.

When we got to the school I watched as kids said bye to their families and run inside. I tried to open the door only to find it locked.
"Now your highness, remember what your mother said and when you see this car at the end of the day, to make your way over here safely, got it?"
I nodded and gave a thumbs up. The second the door was unlocked I ran out into a new way of living.

Once inside, I sat at my desk and looked around at my classmates and room. The walls of the room were decorated with posters and art, while the floor had a big rug that had the ABCs on it. My classmates came in all shapes and sizes, something I wasn't to used to considering all the kids I knew before were royalty as well.

As I looked around my eyes landed on a girl with bright green eyes and brown hair. She was smiling to herself as she drew on her desk. 'Maybe we could be friends.' I thought as I tapped her arm.

The girl looked up at me and I smiled,
"Hi my name is (Y/N), what's yours?" I asked the girl who had put down her pencil.
"My name is Ashley! Do you like to draw?" She replied with a big toothie grin.
"Yes, I draw all the time!"
"Want to draw with me?"
"Sure!"

Me and Ashley never left each other's side the whole day doing everything we could together. When recess came around, we went over to one of the big play sets and sat down by the slide.

"What do you want to play?" Ashley asked as her feet dangled off the side.
"I'm ok with whatever!" I said with a big smile.
"How about (Princess/Prince) and their Knight? I'll be the knight and you be the (Princess/Prince)?"
"Ok," I Giggled, "I can do that perfectly! I'm ready a (Princess/Prince)!" I quickly covered my mouth when I said that out of fear, but Ashley just giggled and said
"Then I'm your knight, Your Majesty!"

Ten years later, now eighteen, the make believe games sound so much better than the real thing. I've been working nonstop to be the best ruler I could be. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to get my coronation over with. My coronation was going to take place in the palace, and it would be broadcasted on television.

Families coming from very far away just to see me, but I didn't want to see them, I wanted to see my knight... my Ashley. Ashley had asked me out about three years ago, but still had no idea of my royal life. So I decided to invite her to the new rulers crowning at the royal palace. When I asked her, she went on and on about how cool it was I had an invitation and was more then happy to go.

I stood in my best (dress/suit), as I brushed it down a little. I was going to meet Ash a mile way at a park so I wouldn't be pulled away from her. When I got to the park the second I saw her, I stopped. She was wearing this beautiful black and purple dress with her hair up in a bun. Even though it didn't seem her style, the dress had specs of glitter making it shine. I blinked twice, coming back from my day dream, only to realize she was giving me the same look.

"You look beautiful." I said holding both her hands.
"Are you joking?!? You look like this is your coronation!" I laughed a bit and rubbed the back of my neck.
"W-well it's the best thing I had."
"I'll say," She said linking arms with me as she continued " Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

When we got there it was very hard hiding from everyone, but I thankfully managed to do a pretty good job. Only a couple of people knew of me being the new ruler, only because my family hid me from the world. Ashley and I danced, ate and just talked. It was some of the most fun I've had in a long time. But sadly 4:47 pm came around and I had to be coordinated at 5 pm so I excused myself and went to the back room by the grand stairs.

Ashley's Point of View

I smiled and wave to my lover as they walked into the crowd. It felt like a fairytale being in such a gorgeous place, with the one I loved.
(Y/N) was always so good to me. They were giving, and kind, and so understanding, they treated me with so much respect my heart fluttered ever time I thought of them.

I stood where (Y/N) had left me for a long time. Then I started getting worried something bad had happened, so I went to look for them. I made my way closer to the stairs when the lights went out and a main light lit up the top of the stairs.

There stood a very well dressed man next to the queen and king. I stopped to see what was going on.

"Presenting their royal majesty (Princess/Prince) (Y/N) (L/N)."

Clapping filled the room as I watched (Y/N) walk down the stairs to the man and ( now that I realize) their parents. My eyes were wide as I watched them walk.
'H-how did I not realize?' I asked myself as the man went on and went about the crowning.

The whole time the ceremony was going on, (Y/N) stared at me. Then as it gets to the end the man says.

"Your new ruler, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

More clapping and cheering came then ( Y/N) held up their hand.
"Everyone, I'd like to say something," The room went quiet quickly. " As your new ruler I'm going to do more for my people, not just the rich, but the poor. Do more for schools, jobs, anything I could help with I will... and I'll do it all with my knight by my side."

Blushed covered my face as (Y/N) walked down the stairs to me as whispering and a few gasps filled the room.
"May I have this dance?" (Y/N) asked bowing.
"Forever and always." I said taking their hand as we dance the night away.

My Majesty and me. <3

(A/N At first I don't really like Ashley, but after writing this I think I like her now.)
~MissDeadInside