Oneshot: Larry x Fem!Reader|| You, me and My Aunt

You, Me and My Aunt

Warnings: long, idk???

Backstory: You go to stay with your aunt, and you bring Larry ( your boyfriend) with you. Your Aunt runs a farm up state.

(A/N I was just testing something out let me know what you think )

Your Point of View

"Is that everything?" I asked as Larry put another bag in the back of the car.
"Yep, we're ready to hit the road." I smiled and walked over to my boyfriend, then wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. To this action he put his hands on my hips and smiled at me.
"Ready for our romantic getaway?... With my Aunt." He laughed a bit and said
"Of course, I mean nothing could be more romantic."  I rolled my eyes and replied
"Ha Ha, very funny Larry. But really I'm sure it will be fun! My Aunts working half the time, so we will be alone for a while."

He smiled, then kissed my cheek and said.
" I know, I know, I'm just teasing, I'm sure it'll be fun. But we should probably get going if we want to be there before dark." I nodded and got into the car, then we made our way there, listening to Sanity Falls the whole time.

When we pulled up it had just became sun down, so the sky was a reddest orange mixed with purples. We parked in the drive way and went to the back for our bags. As we did we heard a screen door open and close, then my Aunt say.
"Is the my (Y/N)?" I smiled and stepped away from the car to look at her, then said.
" Ya got me."

She ran down the steps of the porch and hugged me. I hugged her back, realizing that it had been a long time since I've last seen her.
"And you must be Larry! I've heard a lot about you!" She then hugged Larry just like family, causing me to smile wider.
" I hope you've only heard good things." My Aunt laughed at Larry response and said.
" Of course, (Y/N) is so head over heels for you. All she does is praise you!"

I blushed and said.
"H-Hey Aunt (Au/N = Aunts name) how about we take the bags in.. please." She laughed again and nodded, grabbing the bags me and Larry didn't, and then lead us to the guest room.

The room wasn't the biggest, but it had room for a dresser, closet, bed, a couple chairs, etc. Aunt (Au/N) put the bags in a corner and turned to us saying.
" I get up at 7:00 am, if you want breakfast I suggest you be up. Now good night kids." We said our good nights and got ready for bed.

Me and Larry put on our PJs and hopped into bed.
"Sooo... Your head over heels for me?" I scoffed at him.
" Of course I am, you're my boyfriend!" I scooted closers and cuddled up next to him.
"Well... it's still nice to hear... I mean, I'm crazy about you." We rested our foreheads together, just looking at each other.

"Larry I love you so, so much... I'm so happy with you, it's why I brought you out here, just to be with you." He moved some hair away from my face and rested his hand on my cheek. He then brought my face closer and pecked my lips a couple times before pulling away.
"I love you too (Y/N), but we should probably get something sleep... I really want breakfast." I giggled and then turned off then lamp on the nightstand beside me.

Time skip to morning

Larry's Point of View

As I laid with my arms around (Y/N), I could feel the sunshine coming through the window, yet I still really didn't want to leave bed. It was quiet for a good while before a rooster called which woke me up a bit more.  I groaned at the sound and pushed my head into
(Y/N)'s back, in hopes to dial the noise.

She giggled and turned to face, then said.
" I thought you wanted to get up early for breakfast?"
"That was before I was sleepy!" I groaned, pulling her closer.
"Come on, Aunt (Au/N) makes some killer breakfast. You'd regret missing it!" I groaned again and said.
"Fine, but if this breakfast doesn't kill me I want a refund." She giggled and kissed my cheek and then sat up in the bed.

When we were almost fully wake we made our way down to the kitchen.
(Au/N) was humming softly to herself as she was cooking something I couldn't see.

" Morning, what's for breakfast?" (Y/N)
said walking over to the dining table.
" Eggs and pancakes. I hope that's ok Larry." (A/N if you don't like that then i'm sorry. Make it your favorite breakfast.)
" It sounds great." I said sitting down with (Y/N).

After breakfast was over with, (Au/N) asked us if just before we relaxed if we feed her cows. I of course, thought it sounded weirdly fun, so I agreed.

Your point of view

Aunt (Au/N) told us that the hay they used to feed the cows was in the barn. So me and Larry made our way over there. The farm was pretty good sized with long walking paths, but lucky for us the barn wasn't to far. When we got in we saw a high stacks of hay bells in the far side of the barn.

"(Y/N)," Larry said, I hummed in response, pulling a bell down. " What are we doing to do after this?" I sat down the bell of hay and walked over to him smiling. I put my arms around his neck, and like always, in response he put his around my waist.
"There plenty of land to explore and so many things we could do, the world is our oyster, we can do anything!"

"Anything?" He asked bring me closer.
I giggled and whispered
"Anything." He then brought me up and kissed me softly, I kissed back smiling. As we kissed, he started to lean me backwards, to rest me against the hay behind us. But he underestimated how solid the hay was, and we ended up falling through into the hay pile.

We separated, laughing as we sat in the hay, with it stuck in our hair and on our clothes. As we were laughing Larry slowly stopped and looked at me with a peaceful smile.
"L-larry?" I asked, wondering why he was smiling like that. At first all he did was hummed in response, taking a piece of hay from my hair and then tucked my hair behind my ear.
" Man... I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

I giggled and rested our foreheads together.
" Why's that?" I asked looking into his beautiful eyes.
" You're amazing, and it's so nice just... just to seat and be with you." He said, causing my to blush. I smiled and leaned in kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and cupped my face with his hands.

" Are you kids done- OH! I'm sorry I... I'll go" Aunt (Au/N) said backing up.
" N-no it's ok, we-we probably should get up." I stood up and held my hand out to Larry. He took it and stood up with me, but not letting go when we were both up right.

" Sorry, we got distracted." Larry said rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.
" It's fine just.... take the hay to the cows and you both can go off on your merry way." (Au/N) said walking away from the barn.

We finally did as we were told and then sat on a box just outside the barn.
" You know... You were right it is really nice out here." Larry said wrapping his arm around my waist, looking at the lush, green fields around us. I rested my head on his shoulder and said.
" Maybe we could come back and visit again soon. I've had a lot of fun being here with you, you've made it a million times better." He kissed the top of my head and replied.
" I'd love to come back again."

(A/N let me know if you like it!)