Oneshot: Ashley x Fem!Reader|| Stars

Stars

(A/N I know I just did Ashley, but I had the idea to make this sooo boom.)

Your Point of View

"Ash can I take this blindfold off yet?" I asked as my girlfriend dragged me to our 'secret date.'
"Nope! We're almost there I promise!" She replied speeding up.
"But you've said that four times now!" I groaned at her, causing her to giggle.

"Annnnndddd we're here! Keep the blindfold on for just a few more seconds." I sighed when she said that and crossed my arms. I heard a quiet whisper and the sound of movement, but then heard Ashley say
" Ok, you can take it off now."

When I took off the blindfold I found myself on a cliff in the woods with a big blanket laid out and on it was a picnic basket.
"Ashley it's beautiful!" I said looking at the trees around us that had fairy lights in them.
" Thanks, I tried my best... come here for a second." She said standing on the blanket. I did as she said and walked to her with a small smile on my face.

When I was on the blanket with her she sat us down and pointed up. The whole time I was here, I hadn't looked up. The sky was a beautiful dark purple with stars as far as my eyes could see.
"Oh my gosh... Ashley that is amazing." I whispered in awe at the seen in front of me.

As I stared at the sky I felt Ashley put her hand on mine. I looked at her and she said
"Not as amazing as you." I blushed, giggled and pushed her slightly saying.
"Have you been saving that all night?"
"Of course," She started wrapping her arms around my waist.
"What kind of girlfriend would I be if I took you on a star gazing date, and NOT say that. It's like cliché date 101."

I laughed and laid back on her as we continued to watch the sky and snacked on the sweets Ashley had packed.

(A/N Ashley is a lovely lady)