Oneshot: Travis x Male!Reader|| You're disgusting

You're disgusting

(A/N The song at the top inspired me. Also thank you all for 6,000 view <3 )

Requested by: ThatGurlCringe
(I love your profile picture ^3^ )

Warnings: Homophobic slur, Swearing, all that jazz. (It's Travis)

Your point of view

I let out a long sign as I admired Travis: His tan skin, his dark eyes, his magenta sweater, his amazing blond hair.
"Hey fag! Got a staring problem?" Travis yelled, breaking me out of my state of mine.
"N-no," I stammered out, looking to my feet with a sad expression.

No one knew I was gay, so his words hurt even more. I wasn't sure why I liked Travis. Maybe the fact we were friends before middle school, maybe the fact he was pretty good looking.... maybe the fact I couldn't pick who I fell for.

"What did you say freak? Speech louder!" When Travis said that, I looked back at him to see some people around us started to watch.
"I-I s-said no!" I spoke loud and clear for him to hear. He then grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me up. I could hear the elastic break as my feet dangled.

"Don't lie to me! Ha! I bet you like me, don't you homo?" He said, his face very close to mine. Even if he hurts me, I had to tell him the truth.
"...Yes." I whispered for his ears only. No one else around seemed to notice, but now there was a small circle around us.

Travis' face went from anger to confusion and then finally discussed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you! That's disgusting! You're-you're disgusting!" He yells out, after dropping me to my knees. More people grow around as, and like a battle cry the word 'Fight!' was heard from their mouths.

I was already wounded, not physically, but mentally and emotionally. His words cut like a sharpened knife, through butter. I felt myself sob a bit as the chanting grew louder.
"Fight. Fight! FIGHT. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I was simply looking down at the floor and then back up at Travis. He was looking around, almost.... conflicted.

"Y-yeah! I'll-I'll show him!" He grabbed my shoulders held me back. I didn't fight it... I couldn't fight it. Whether I liked it or not... I loved him, I couldn't hurt him, I just couldn't. He reared back and punch the side of me face. He punched me about three times as thick red blood ran down from my nose. The face he had the whole time was anger, but his eyes showed sore.

I smiled a bit, a sick smile, I had a feeling Travis didn't want to hurt me. When he saw my smile, his last punch was as soft as a playful one, resting on my chin for a second before felling.

He started to pull away when a teacher, Mrs. Applebee, pushes through the crowd. She saw the blood running down my face and Travis' old wounds thinking I did them. She picked us both up easily with one hand on each boy.
"I'm taking the both of you to detention!" She said, taking us away.

"You two wait right here! and when I get back you two better be on good terms!" She yelled, slamming the door to the detention room. I pinch my nose a bit, holding a paper towel to it to stop the bleeding.

We didn't speak for a while, it was mostly silent besides the quiet sound of the AC. I didn't realize at the time, but I started to cry when Travis hit me. My eyes were red and puffy. I sighed and looked to Travis to see he was staring at me. He quickly looked away when we made eye contact.

He was playing with his sweater sleeve when he whispered,
"Why?" I was confused and replied with a simple 'hmm?' "Why do you like me?" I felt my face burn a rosey pink.
"I-I ah.... I don't know... I guess I've just.... always had a thing for you..." I looked away feeling his eyes burn a hole in the side of my head.

"... Why-Why.... why do you like boys? It's-It's unholy..." I knew of Travis' family life, since I was his best friend in the past. I knew how they pushed their beliefs on him, very, very hard.
"Well... You can't pick who you love... You can only give them all the love you have... I ummm... I like boys because boys like you are cute..." I gave him a slick smile and winked at him. He blushed a bit and hid his face.

"It's... you think I'm cute?" Travis had a hard time saying that, but when he fully said it, I laughed a bit.
"Dude I already told you I liked you, what more do you need?" I stood up and walked over the Travis. I then sat down in front of him. When I did so, he looked away from me.

"Hey..." I continued, "You ok?" Put my hand on his shoulder which caused him to flinch a bit. He hit my hand away and crossed his arms.
"I'm-I'm fine.... freak! You're so weird!" I shook my head at him, a bit disappointed at his actions.
"Travis... why did you stop being my friend?"

He was quiet, glancing at me from time to time.
"Because... Because you..."
"Because?"
"JUST BECAUSE OK?" We both went quiet again, I watched him as he hid his face and whispered,
"... Because I liked you too."

My hear fluttered at his words and dark blush covered both our faces. I couldn't speak for a second, just staring at him as tears fell from the corners of his eyes. He had a death grip of the desk, so strong his knuckles were white.
"...God save me..." He whispered out in a shaking voice.

"H-hey..." I took one of his hands and as a result his grip loosened. "It's ok... to have these feelings. It's ok to like me. I... I know it's against something you were taught, but... sometimes those things just... just don't work out." More tears fell from his eyes, and the hand I wasn't holding, held onto his face.

"My-my dads going to kill me..." He said, in a low, shaky voice.
"I won't let him! He doesn't have to know. I promise it will be ok, no matter what I'll stay with you." After I said that, he held my hand back, running his thumb over my knuckles. He looked to me, with a sad smile on his face as more tears fell.

"Ok... Thank you (Y/N)."

(A/N Ok, i'm not sure if this is cringy or cute, but let me know your thoughts.)

3-2-19