Ch. 2 - "Come home tonight at nine"

As Jonah filled in his booklet, knocks on his door caused him to glance upwards. The secretary entered, and said, "Kylan is here, sir."

"What does he want?"

"Can we talk?" Kylan said from behind the secretary.

Jonah sighed, "Kylan, I'm busy—"

He stepped past the secretary and entered the office, "It won't take long." He had a bouquet of flowers in his arms, as well as a enveloppe, placing both on his desk.

The secretary rolled her eyes and closed the door to give them privacy.

Kylan, a bit flustered, observed as Jonah smiled and reached for the flowers, inhaling a large breath and whispering, "Love the smell of them."

"I'm sorry your birthday wasn't how you wanted it to be, and I promise we'll have a party."

"Kylan, that's not what I meant—"

"Just let me finish," he sighed, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment before continuing, "I love you, with everything in my heart and you know you mean the world to me. I promise that I'll make it up to you. Anyways, open the enveloppe, that's my gift."

As Jonah ripped open the enveloppe, he chuckled as he read, "Invitation to Kylan's sexy dinner?"

Kylan smiled, a bit shy, "Can you read it after I leave? Just make sure to come home tonight at nine; and don't worry about Jacob, he's with Ella."

He smirked, "Alright Ky, thank you."

He was moments from turning around and leaving, when Jonah called him back. He waved for him, "Can you come around this desk?"

When he did, Jonah gripped his collar and pulled him downwards, placing his lips aggressively on his. Kylan smiled against the kiss, allowing Jonah to grip his neck tightly and lower his lips to place a trail of kisses along his jawline.

"Not here, Jonah—"

"For a bit," he cooed seductively, reaching for Kylan's zippier.

Kylan shook his head, "No I—"

"Then at least let me go down on you Ky," he raised his eyes to meet his, "please."

When Kylan nodded, Jonah pulled down Kylan's zipper.

***

Kylan waited, and waited. It was near midnight, and Jonah had not been home. Not even a text or a call, absolutely nothing to let him know where he was. His arms folded, he changed back into regular pyjamas instead of the sexy attire he had bought, and sat in the living room.

Jonah had been extremely busy ever since his company boomed, and it did make him feel lonely at times. He wished he could be the priority instead, but knew that was not meant to happen.

It was only at two in the morning, that he heard the doorknob shuffle, as if someone was struggling with their keys. He exited the bedroom, and reached the front door, opening to find Jonah's red eyes staring back at him.

The sloppy smile that widened Jonah's lips and the smell of alcohol that filled his nose, was enough to let him know he was drunk. However, the blunt above his ear also made him understand that he was high.

"Hey Ky," he reached forward and wrapped his arms around Kylan, barely able to carry his own weight. However, Kylan stepped backwards, causing Jonah to stumble forward.