Ch. 3 - "They're going to hurt us, Jonah."

Kylan's fingers were slowly tightening the knot of the tie, his focused eyes causing Jonah's hormones to race. As he reached forward, his fingers finding Kylan's zipper, Kylan chuckled, glanced upwards for a moment before returning his eyes on the tie, "We need to leave soon."

"Let's leave all sweaty then," he bit his bottom lip seductively, and Kylan gulped.

He was irresistible.

Kylan finished helping Jonah tie his ty, and stepped backwards for a moment to make certain it was not crooked.

He raised an eyebrow, "Where are we going again?"

"I never told you," Jonah smiled.

Kylan nodded his head, "You should."

"You would say no if I did."

"It's really early too, it's only noon."

"Are you complaining already?"

"No," Kylan shook his head, "We've never had to dress up this early before."

"Well then maybe it's something better than you expect."

Jonah opened the door for Kylan, and they both exited the condo. However, as they were stepping into the elevator, a hand flew in right before it closed. When the doors reopened, a woman frantically rushed inside. Both of them could not help but examine her, Jonah wishing he could whistle since she was one hot woman. Kylan even agreed in his mind; she was wearing a tight red dress with gold heels, and long gorgeous blond hair that fell to her butt.

Kylan's face sharply turned to Jonah, and Jonah was staring back at him. He was hoping he would not find Jonah gawking at her.

"You live in the other condo on our floor?" Jonah asked nicely, but that only caused a sudden jealousy to rise into Kylan, who instantly interlaced their fingers.

The woman nodded her head, "I moved in a few days ago; I was at your party but you both were arguing so that must be why you hadn't noticed me."

Kylan was counting down the seconds the elevator would reach the lobby.

"I'm Jonah," he extended his palm, the woman shaking it fiercely, "and my friend, Kylan."

"Oh, I was sure you were both gay," she shrugged her shoulders, "nice to meet you, I'm Sam."

"We are—"

Jonah chuckled loud enough for her to not hear Kylan, and the doors finally opened.

"Well, a brief talk but I'm glad I've met neighbours," she left the elevator, "I'll see you both soon."

Kylan was livid. He exited the elevator detaching their fingers, and stormed out of the door building. Jonah knew he was mad, but followed behind him without saying anything, until they entered Jonah's car.

Immediately when the doors were shut, Kylan hissed, "I can't believe you would do that to me."

"Keep our relationship private?"

"We've been together for about six years now and you still have the audacity to call us friends?"

Jonah paused for a moment, eyed him strangely before turning to motor on, "You're making it a bigger deal than it is."

"Did she turn you on?"

"She was hot, let's not act like it was nothing," Jonah replied aggressively, "but I love you so what does it matter."

"Right I forgot, you're not gay."

"Why the fuck do you continuously say that when I look at a girl?" Jonah slammed his palm against the steering wheel as he glanced towards Kylan, "I check out girls but if I was completely straight, I would have wanted to spent the rest of my life with a girl. I want to spend the rest of my fucking life with you, so cut that shit out right now."