Ch. 10 - "You messed up; Jonah's broken."

"Thrust deeper Ky," Sam moaned, arching her back. He gripped her lower waist and added more force, causing her to yelp on surprise and lick her lips, "faster."

That was the plan Sam had derived; whenever Kylan felt upset about the situation with Jonah, they would just have sex. It worked, since Jonah would slip from his mind and he would be insanely tired after that he would not have enough energy to even worry. It was strange how he began depending on Sam, and would get upset when she would not come see him in the morning. It was more that she reminded him of Ella, and Ella had been busy recently.

However, as Sam fell into a nap, Kylan climbed from his bed and headed for the shower. It had been about two days since the phone call to Jonah, and he had not a clue what to do. Sam's words were helping him not worry about it too much, but it still hurt that the love of his life was not speaking to him. He knew he messed up, but he was unsure how to fix it.

He exited the shower, and when he heard someone barge into the condo, his body fell rigid.

"Kylan?"

It was Ella.

He rapidly put on his clothes then exited the bathroom, "Ella I missed you."

"Kylan," she breathed with concern as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "are you alright?"

"No," he admitted, his eyes becoming teary. Sam only numbed the pain for a few hours, but it was still present. That was what he had needed, Ella.

Ella embraced him for about a minute before eventually pulling away and clamping her palms on his cheeks, "Come at mine for some time."

"Sure."

"What's going on Ky?" Sam had woken up from the noise, and had the blanket around her when she saw Kylan standing there with another girl. She furrowed her brows, "Who is that?"

"I'm his cousin, who the fuck are you?"

"His girlfriend," she hissed.

Kylan rapidly shook his head, "No she's not—"

"That's who you cheated on Jonah with? You got yourself a girlfriend already?"

"They were already broken up, sweetheart," Sam snarled.

Ella's eyes squinted, "I know more than you, bitch."

"Don't call me that," Sam stepped forward with an angry stare.

"What are you going to do about it? Break up another relationship since you're a whore?"

Sam's eyes widened as she gasped, and turned to Kylan, screaming, "You're going to let her talk to me like this?"

"I'm not going against Ella, she's scary," he said quietly.

"Whatever, you both have problems—"

"Listen Sam," Kylan approached her, "Put your clothes on and go back to your place, I'll call you later."

"You suck, no wonder Jonah will never love you."

Ella did not even hesitate, she lunged forward and slammed her palm into Sam's face, causing her to yelp sick. "You better not say another fucking word," she growled intimidatingly, and Sam was out of that place before anyone spoke.

Ella then faced Kylan, "You messed up; Jonah's broken."

"How did he find out about it?"

"You don't know?" Kylan frowned.

Ella bit her bottom lip, "He should tell you, but he knows about every single time you guys have had sex. Even today—"

"How?"

"He's really angry about it too, so give it a few days and wait."

Kylan violently shook his head, "No. You know what? Drive me to his building, I need to talk to him later."

"No," Ella refused, "that's not a good idea."

"I'm not leaving town without talking to him," he folded his arms, "I miss him."

"Then why do you keep having sex with her?"

"I don't know Ella!" He exclaimed, causing Ella's mouth to slowly close, "I don't fucking know. I was just horny, and vulnerable and depressed and she came at the right moment, alright? Maybe I even like her—"

"Let's go talk to Jonah then, and we'll see if you like her after that."

When Kylan packed a few of his belongings, Ella willingly drove him to Jonah's company. They made their way inside, and since Kylan had been there before, knew which floor was Jonah's office. However, as they reached the floor, the secretary saw them and immediately advanced towards them, "You have no permission to be here—"

"Squirm off, will you?" Ella spat, pushing past her and grabbing Kylan's wrist for him to follow. As she march through the desks of all the associates, it was not long until she finally reached Jonah's office.

She knocked.

"No," Jonah hissed from inside.

Ella pounded even harder.

"If it's someone from this office knocking this hard, you're fucking fired."

"Kylan is in the hospital!" Ella lied.

Immediately, she heard rushing footsteps, and the door swung open, Jonah's face filled with panic. However, when he met Kylan's gaze, healthy and well, his shoulders fell, and he was seconds from slamming the door shut but Ella stopped the door with her foot.

"He just wants to talk."

"I've heard him talk," Jonah rolled his eyes, "he's clearly enjoying himself."

"Jonah, please—"

"Don't fucking speak to me," he instantly shouted at Kylan, his teeth gritting and his eyes building such a hatred that Kylan had never witnessed before.

Ella glared at him, "Don't talk to him like that. Just let him talk to you—"

"Ella, I said no."

"And I said yes," she lowered her shoulder into the door and successfully pushed Jonah backwards. She then grabbed Kylan's wrist and threw him inside the office, then closed the door behind the both of them.

Kylan was stressing as he observed the way Jonah mumbled curse words under his breath. Such rage filled his body language, his violent movements a bit worrying that Kylan was unsure whether he should be talking to him.

However, he was here, and there was no turning back.