5

I clicked on his profile and sure enough it was Otis. I followed him back and looked through his profile. He had 145 followers and his profile picture was one of him on his bike. I read through some of his tweets and smiled because he was so cheesy. 

otisslayer17 sent you a direct message

otisslayer17: so, how did the first day go?

Me: it was lonely and overwhelming. I was looking for you during lunch! where were you :(

otisslayer17: you have first lunch? I'm in portable 5. i have a key to that portable because I help out that teacher with grading. 

Me: wow teacher's pet :p

otisslayer17: says the girl whose counselor worships her.

otisslayer17: Vivienne omg I'm sorry i did not mean that please

Me: it's too late. my feelings are hurt.

Me: I'm just teasing. I'm all for a good laugh :D 

otisslayer17: okay okay good good. What is your class before lunch?

Me: English room 34

otisslayer17: I'll meet you by your class and we can go to the portable and have lunch there maybe? Or whatever you want to do?

Me: I love that idea :D

I got an email from my agent saying he booked me a photoshoot for Forever 21 tomorrow right after school-which meant I had to make sure I got my coffee beforehand and that I actually had some sleep the night before. I was looking forward to it, but I was more excited to tell Otis about it than anything else.