21

Nick Robinson? That name definitely rang a bell.

"When do we 'meet' exactly?" 

"Come back tomorrow. He should be ready by then. One of us will call you."

I paused for a few seconds and started to get up.

"I'm leaving now. I'm done for today. How do I leave this place?"

"I'll show you the way out. I just called in for a ride back to your school." Tyler motioned me towards his direction. 

I walked past him, giving the biggest death stare. He tried to put his hand on my back and walked behind me, but I quickly flinched and moved myself away from him. 

He stopped and slowly walked towards me. 

"Your friend Otis will not find out about this, do we understand?" 

"Fuck you." I mumbled and walked past him. 

A black BMW pulled into the parking lot, stopping right in front of the building where I was standing. I got inside, slammed the door, and the driver drove off. 

I didn't know the driver- nor did I want to know him. I was silent the whole way, thinking about Otis and how I was going to be able to pull off a publicity stunt with Nick Robinson. 

______________________________________________________________

We pulled into the school parking lot and I pointed to the direction of where I parked my car. There were still a few students standing around waiting in front of the school while others were walking out of the front doors and leaving. I stepped out and quickly got in my car before anyone could see me and I sped off towards the comfort of my own home.

otisslayer17: Hey, are you ok?