19

I tried fighting my way out, but their grips were too strong and my strength was not enough. As I was pushed inside the backseat of the car, I heard 2 familiar voices talking amongst each other from what it seemed like the front passenger seat. 

"Is she in the car?" 

"Start driving before anyone sees us!"

"They can't, the windows are tinted. Did you forget?" I heard them speaking. 

I screamed, but the voice from the front seat tried to interrupt me. "Vivienne! Be quiet. We're not going to hurt you."

"Who are you and why are you doing this?! Let me go! What do you want? Money? A-" 

"Just wait. And stop yelling. Just sit there and be quiet until we arrive at our location." 

I felt the car slow down and pull into a garage parking lot and slowly come to a complete stop. The man grabbed my arm and pushed me forward, gesturing for me to get out of the car. 

The group of 3 walked me into a room, sat me in a chair and removed the cloth. I turned around, away from the wall I was facing and noticed the faces were too familiar. One was my agent Zach, the other my manager Amy, and last was the head of my agency, Tyler. 

"Why did y-"

"We need to talk about the past few weeks and figure out what is going to happen with you."

"YOU COULDN'T SCHEDULE A MEETING? YOU KIDNAPPED ME! Who in their right mind does this?"

"I know you're furious, Vivienne, but we have been too, lately." 

"You? For what reason? I haven't done anything wrong."

Amy walked towards the desk and pulled out a folder. She opened it and held a photo in front of me- it was of Otis and I; the same ones used on the internet.

"I think there's something you have forgotten to tell us- or perhaps someone you forgot to tell us about." 

"What is there to tell? We are friends. Can I not have any? Do you want to control that part of my life as well?" I responded furiously. 

"The three of us just want to know how close of friends you two are, because these images tell us there's something more going on" 

"There's NOTHING going on between us. Even if there was, why would it even matter? What does that have to do with anything?"

Amy was going to speak until Tyler stepped forward towards me and interrupted her. "Vivienne Parker, international supermodel, dates another model or perhaps a musician or an actor- that is what happens. Not Vivienne Parker, international supermodel, dates her unknown scrawny high school classmate." He crossed his arms.

Scrawny? You have to be kidding.

I still was furious, and was getting more furious because none of this made proper sense. "But we are not dating, so this doesn't apply to me."

"Whether you're actually dating or not doesn't matter. The public thinks you are. The pictures say you are. Therefore as of now you are, and Vivienne Parker-the supermodel-cannot date someone who goes to her school and isn't known to the public." Zach shrugged. 

"That's bullshit!" I yelled. "It's my dating life, I can date whoever I choose to date."

"Vivienne, you're one of our most successful clients yet. It's not good for your career. What will this boy bring to the table? You're only bringing him publicity-making him famous. He's not doing anything for you." Amy spoke from behind Zach. 

"You're nothing but a bunch of heartless piece of shits."  

"We're only trying to help you with your career. Now very soon, you're going to have to choose between your friend and your career, Vivienne."