34 (Otis's P.O.V)

The more tweets I read, the angrier I got. I knew someone was dropping Vivienne off at school and she was hanging out with someone, but she told me it was her friend. 

Was she lying? Or were the photos misleading? How could she not tell me?

I opened up a news headline that was titled "Vivienne Parker and New Beau Nick Robinson Have Third Outing". I skimmed through the article and it even mentioned her 'closest friend' as a source saying how happy they looked and how they were starting to get serious. Were they talking about Camille?

None of this made sense. Vivienne was afraid Camille was stalking her and complaining about how unsafe she felt. Was it all a distraction to cover up her secret 'boyfriend' from me? 

Whatever the case was, I was more angry at the fact that she wouldn't tell me, yet half of the internet seemed to already know what was going on. I was desperately attempting to put together the pieces of the puzzle, but the pieces were scattered, and some did not fit. That was it. I was going to still invite Vivienne over to stay, only there definitely was going to be a catch. It was 6 o'clock pm. Vivienne was going to be here at 8 o'clock. 

I closed my laptop, and continued to tidy up, preparing for Vivienne's arrival.