35 (Otis's P.O.V)

"Wow Otis, I might just have to move in here, your house is too cute!" I had given Vivienne a tour of my house before she settled her things into the guest bedroom. She eagerly took out her items and placed them into the drawers, as if she was moving in. 

"My mom has dinner ready, we can have it in my room if you like." I assumed bringing her into my room was a smart way to get her to tell me the truth. 

"Sounds good! I'll be there once I finish unpacking these last few items." She gave an innocent smile. 

"Of course." I headed downstairs. 

"How's Vivienne doing? Is she settling in well?" My mom asked. 

"She is, she's unpacking at the moment. I don't know how long she plans on being here." I responded. I really didn't know. She never told me.

"Well, she can stay as long as she needs to. There is no rush. Make sure she is safe. What she's going through must be terrifying, and to think you're living the dream being famous." She went deep into thought.

"Right, well I'm going to bring our dinner upstairs, we're going to work on some Chemistry homework. 

"Help yourself. I made four-cheese pasta and a garden salad."

I grabbed our plates and went upstairs, with Vivienne already waiting for me in my room.

"I hope you like pasta and salad." I handed over her plate as she excitedly grabbed it. 

"Thank you again, for letting me stay Otis. I feel much safer here."

I smiled at her as I desperately tried gathering my thoughts to confront her how I had planned. 

"Vivienne, there's something we have to talk about. On Twitter, I came across some- information."

"About?" She set her plate aside.

"You. Lately, things have not been the same and you are not telling me why that is the case. Does it have something to do with someone named Nick Robinson?"

Her eyes widened, and she let out a sigh. "It's complicated, but Nick is the one who has been giving me rides lately in case you're wondering." 

"Then what is this talk about you not feeling safe and constantly hiding?" I asked, hoping she'd give me some answers.

"Look Otis, I can sit here and explain but I told you I-" She insisted. 

"Vivienne tell me what is going on or I will email every news reporter I can find and tell them that we are together, AND I will tweet about it, too."

"Otis are you crazy?! Why would you do that?!" She got up from her chair.

"Then tell me what the hell is going on. Now, I'm starting to worry, not only about you but about myself. Tell me or I will do it."

She sighed and closed the door. 

"I'm dating Nick, and I believe Camille is stalking me because she had a thing for him and I don't want to tell her. If she finds out, she will tell my agents and people I don't want knowing out of jealousy. Happy?" 

I felt my heart drop. "Is that it?"

"Yes. You're not in danger, I just want you to be away from paparazzi, and in case Camille spreads some rumor about you- because at this point, I don't know what she might do." 

"Do you want to work on our homework now?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How do you guys feel about Vivienne lying to Otis? Do you think she should have told the truth or is it better that she is using this story to cover up the truth?