10| Harry

*not edited

How would I tell her that she's all I think about?

After seeing Myra today made me realize how fast I'm falling for her. I haven't felt this way in a long time and it feels absolutely amazing. My last serious relationship was my junior year of college we dated for a year however, she wanted to get married straight out of college and I didn't. I wasn't really looking for any type of commitment until I met Myra.

I can see myself marrying Myra and raising our beautiful children, I see our future together. I haven't seen my future with anyone before. She's changing me in ways I don't even understand and yet I love it.

I just hate that I have to hide my relationship with her around my colleagues. I know I'm jeopardizing my career just being with her, and every second I spend with her the less I care.

I get a call that interrupts my thoughts. "Hello?" I answer not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, Harry, how are you?" I hear my Irish friend greet me on the other line.

"Niall! It's been good buddy. What you been up to?" I smile not hearing from him for awhile.

"The usual on the road, I have a show coming up in New York next week. I have a few extra tickets and backstage passes if you want to come and bring some friends." Niall is a singer, he wasn't always though. He and his family own a few local pubs back in Ireland before he decided to pursue his own dreams. His touring with a country singer Kacey Musgraves at the moment.

"Yeah I love to go buddy, I can introduce you too my girlfriend."

"The Harry Styles has a girlfriend. Man times have changed man." I've know Niall since I was in college so we've been friends for awhile.

"She's absolutely amazing can't wait for you to meet her," I gush.

"If she can make you giddy like a school girl then I have to believe she's amazing. I'm happy for you dude."

"Thanks man. So when exactly are you getting here?" I smile wanting to catch up in person.

"Well I have a break one more week until I'm on the road again in New York so I can come tomorrow or the day after if I get a flight tonight." That's good news.

"Well your welcome to stay at my condo if you don't want to stay at a hotel," I offer.

"Thanks man I'll think about that. I gotta go now my nephew wants to play ball," he chuckles and we exchange our goodbyes. I noticed Mitch also texting me about taking me to this amazing bar and suggests I should bring Myra so we could double date. I tell him I'll let him know in a few minutes. I text Myra and she says she love that. I tell him we are in He replies back cool see y'all at seven.

After my call with Niall, I finish up some papers from work then I decide to take a cold shower since my inappropriate thoughts of Myra kept invading my mind as I tried to work. I haven't had sex with anyone since I met Myra so my hormones are currently worse than a teenage boy at the moment. I don't want to rush or possibly ruin our relationship with sex, I really like Myra and I want to give us a chance. My past "relationships" weren't serious I sleep with them and occasionally have dinner but no late night conversations or cuddling. I want to do all of those things with Myra and her only. I want to have her voluminous lips to myself. Her gentle touch and captivating eyes on me like no else exists but us. I want to see her bright and loving smile every day for the rest of my life.

Damn it even when I just think of her a little I get hard as a rock. What is this woman doing to me?

This cold shower isn't helping so I'll keep it at warm temperature and fix my problem in here. I reach for my hard on and close my eyes imagining my beautiful chocolate goddess in front of me. She leaves kissing down my neck while taking me in her hand and slowly pumps my shaft up and down. She loves to tease me and beg for her touch. "Please more," I beg her . She smiles before licking and sucking my tip, I throw my head back as she takes more of me in her mouth bobbing her head up and down. Seeing her mouth around me makes me closer to my climax. "Come for me Harry," she smiles before putting her mouth around me again.

I pump myself harder and faster feeling my climax coming and imagining Myra sucking every drop of my cum as I release on in shower.

I properly watch myself once I'm drown from my high and wash my hair as well. Once I'm out the shower I feel refreshed and more relaxed than a few hours ago. I dry my hair with a towel while I still have my towel around my waist. My doorbell goes off and I assume it's Mitch so I yell "It's open," and go into my room.

I hear footsteps before I see Myra standing outside my bedroom door and she seemed shocked before turning around. "Sorry didn't know you were about to change I'll just wait in the living room," she says rushed and nervous before walking away.

Great now my problem is back again. I throw some under, really baggy sweatpants and t-shirt for now before meeting her in the living room. Hopefully I can control myself and not embarrass myself like an idiot.

"So what brings you by so early? Our double date isn't for a few hours." I ask.

"I wanted to talk about us. Our relationship." Please don't break my heart because I don't think I could take it.

✵✵✵✵

What do you think Myra will say?

Vote and comment for more updates!