17|Myra*

*Not edited
A/N: there's smut in this and you might need some holy water after this just saying. rated R

I just wanna taste it, I just wanna taste it.

"So how serious are things between you and Harry?" Cassidy asks as we shop at the mall we're currently in a Victoria secret shop because Cassidy wants to look sexy for some guy she plans on having sex with tonight. She hasn't given me too much details because she's not sure if she'll continue seeing him after tonight.

"We said I love you's to each other three weeks ago."

"Okay. Have you and Harry had sex yet?"

"No, and you'd be the first I tell if we did," I say looking at some lace bras.

"Well, why don't you this weekend, you can buy some sexy underwear for him." She does have a valid point, he is coming over so we can have a movie night.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready," I mumble grabbing a black set along with yellow since it looks great with my skin tone and take it to check out. Cassidy buys her things as well and we head over to the food court.

The thought of sex ruining our current relationship circles around my mind. I know he isn't anything like Casey but it's a huge fear I still have. I love what we have now and I'd want nothing more than to sleep with Harry but I don't want it to fuck up anything between us.

"What are the things you've done so far?" Cassidy was always nosey but for good reason.

"Well um..." I pause kind of embarrassed to say out loud. I never was comfortable talking about things like this even though many people have sex.

"Have you had øral?"

"Yes," I mutter.

"Okay, so you've seen his dîck?" I nod.

"Well, I don't know why you're so scared. He isn't like Casey your relationship will probably benefit from having sex."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Girl the sexual tension between you two is through the roof. Whatever you were doing before isn't enough. I almost feel like one of you going to pounce on the other when I'm in the room." I chuckle and throw a fry at her.

Maybes she's right. I'm probably thinking too hard on this, Harry loves me and we're two adults this shouldn't be a weird subject for us.

Cassidy breaks the silence, "so how big is his dîck?" I almost chocked on my salad until I realized she was serious. I use my hands to show her the length.

"Wow that's pretty big, you'll definitely be sore." She laughs shaking her head and I smack her arm. "What it's a fact. You've haven't had sex in years," she chuckles harder while I finish my food and try to zone out her constant teasing.

❖❖❖

Few days later, Harry and I cuddle on the couch in the living room while watching tv. I couldn't help but think about what Cassidy said about finally having sex with Harry. If I did have sex with him it will definitely change our relationship but I'm hoping it's a good one. Because I honestly can't go through what Cassidy put me through I always second guess myself in relationships because of him. I excuse myself to use the restroom, and quickly change into the new lingerie I bought. I walk back out in the living in only the underwear I clear my throat getting Harry's attention. His eyes widen, mouth agape as he stares at me in aw. I sit next to him on the couch while he stays speechless.

I scoot closer to him so that our thighs were touching, and I bring my hand to his thigh and slowly graze up his leg. I bring my lips to his neck once my hand was on his crotch. Moans erupt from his lips and his eyes close shut from my movements.