16| Harry

*Not edited

Don't you call him what you used to call me

I can't believe she lied to me about being with Cassidy tonight. She's on a fucking date! Niall is trying to calm me down while eating and saying it her brother or something. If it was a friend or family member she would've told me instead hiding it from me. I knew she was hiding something yesterday but I didn't think she was cheating.

"Hold on maybe she's not cheating it could be business." Niall says.

"She works for me there would be no business dinner I wouldn't know about."

The guy looks familiar and I think it's her ex. I type in his name on instagram and yes that's him. I only look him up to know who the prick was that broke her heart but I didn't think she ever go back to him. I thought things were good actually better than good between us. I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt but why else wouldn't she tell me.

"I'm going to text her," I say looking at the window. Niall suggests I don't but I can't help it. I have to know. If she tells me the truth then maybe she isn't but if she's lies then she's cheating.

Me:
How's things with Cass?

Myra:
Good. This project is annoying though.
Wish I was with you.

She's lying how can she say that but is with another guy right in front of my eyes. Niall checks my phone and sighs.

"Look we can go. We can hangout next time I'm in New York."

"No I need to make sure if they do something I want to catch them in the act. You can go to the club without me."

"You sure?"

"Yes, you shouldn't be stuck in my drama. Have fun tonight. Take my town car." I say texting my driver to take Niall to the club. He nods and calls his friends that we were going to meet he'll be there soon.

"I hope everything is okay. Call me if you need to talk." He says hugging before leaving. I didn't want him to witness any of this on his last free night in the city. But I also couldn't leave without knowing the truth. I'll stay until I know what's going on.

My stomach churns as I watch them laugh and enjoy themselves. I desperately want to make a scene in the restaurant but I don't need any unwanted attention. It be bad for Hanford if the Vice President started a fight in a restaurant.

After the two finish dinner they wait for a ride I assume back to his place. And I watch from a distance to see if they do anything. They just seem to be talking and I can't see Myra face but I see Casey's and he clearly wants her. I want to punch him for just looking at her like that. I never been the jealous type but seeing them together is putting me in a frenzy.

I completely lost it we he starts leaning into her to kiss her and speed walk and push him away from her. She kissed him while being with me. She cheated. I have been faithful while she's sneaking around with her ex.

For a second I blacked out and next thing I know, I'm over Casey and blood is dripping down his nose and he has a cut on his lip. I quickly get up and walk away ignoring Myra's calls after me. I walk far enough away from them before calling a cab. After I get home I take off my shirt since it has Casey's blood on it and ice my hand.

I just sit in shock and silence thinking of the events that just went down. I haven't fought anyone ever I'm surprised I didn't get hit back either. I take boxing lessons mainly to relieve stress and frustration but I didn't think I could give anyone a bloody nose nor did I want to. My anger took over me and I didn't realize what I was doing until after I did it.

I know I need to hear Myra side of the story but I'm afraid that I'm right and get my heart broken. I love her and if she did this to me then I'll be utterly crushed. Before Myra, I thought I knew what love was because I've been in love before. But now I'm thinking I didn't love any of those girls because what I feel for Myra is completely different.

My doorbell goes off like crazy and I sigh knowing who it is. If I don't talk to her then I'll never know. I open the door to see she has been crying by her red shot eyes.

"Harry listen to me, I don't know what you saw but it wasn't what you think," she says sounding like a true cheater, but I let her come inside to hear her out.

"I had to go to dinner with Casey because he said that's the only way he'd show Cassidy art in his gallery. I tried other places and they said no so he was my only choice. I did lie but because I knew you wouldn't approve of it," She explains.

"Then why were you two kissing?"

"He kissed me! I was talking and he randomly kissed me. I wasn't expecting it because during dinner he talked about his ex the whole time."

"Do you have feelings for Casey?"

"Hell no! I thought he changed and we could be friends but not after that little stunt."

"Is he going to press charges?" I ask just now thinking about the repercussions.

"No, I begged him not to. I had to give him fifty dollars, that fucking weasel." I felt a weight being lifted finally knowing the truth. I should've have trusted her but still the whole situation was weird.

"I should've told you, it was stupid to keep it a secret."

"It's cool. I should've trusted it you." I pull her in to my chest and enjoy the silence. Myra in my arms is all I need right now. Tonight was crazy but I feel like our relationship grew a little stronger because of it.

"Harry, you know I'll never cheat on you, right?"

"Yes." I hate that I even doubted her in the first place.

"You know why?"

"No, why?"

"Because I love you," she beams looking up at me and it's the first time she's ever said it to me. I almost thought she didn't feel the same way but I'm ecstatic she does.

"I love you too."

❖❖❖❖

Here's the update.

Please vote and comment for more!