Aboard the Hogwarts Express

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"OH MY GOD! I'M UP, I'M UP!" Gwen said as she got out of bed after hearing Athena hoot crazily for two minutes.

How can anyone sleep in when they have an owl like Athena to wake them up every morning? Gwen grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

Before she entered she turned to look at Athena. "You know that I love you but you're a pain in the arse." Athena just hooted happily. 

Gwen was ecstatic that she would be going back to Hogwarts. Nothing could change her happy mood. She even hopped into the shower happily and started singing at the top of her lungs. 

When she finally stepped out of the shower she immediately slipped over the water and bumped her head hard against the wall.

"Ohhhhh." She groaned in pain. A series of meows and hoots came from the outside. "I'm fine!" Gwen called out to them. 

She got up and changed but the pain was still there.  

Gwen walked out of the bathroom still hearing the noises the owl and the cat were making. "Okay, It's time for me to put you both in-"

Gwen immediately stopped when she found the twins sitting on the bed.

"How did you two get in here?" Gwen asked as she looked at them weirdly. "That's for me to know and for you to question it for your entire life," Fred said.

Gwen raised a single eyebrow. "You picked the lock with a hairpin." She stated with certainty.

"Yes." They both answered together. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

She packed the last of her things and pulled out her Hogwarts uniform from the bottom of the trunk to the top. She tried to close it but the trunk was too full for its small size

"Here, let me do it," George said as he grabbed the trunk and placed it on top of the bed. 

"Thanks but how are you going to-" She started to ask but stopped in mid-sentence.

George sat on top of the trunk and forcefully sat on it multiple times. Although the method was quite unconventional, it still worked.

"Hmmm, Well done." Gwen finally said as she patted him on the shoulder.

"Anyway, let's go."

"Come on you two. In your cage." Gwen told Athena and Atlas.

Athena obeyed and flew into her cage without any help at all, pretty used to the procedure. A smile came across Gwen’s face as she went to close the cage.

Atlas finally emerged from under the bed, looking around confused.

"Come here, sweetheart." Gwen cooed as she slowly bent down and the cat made his way towards her.

"You called?" Fred said as he came next to Gwen with a cocky smirk on his face. She grabbed Atlas with one hand in and hit Fred playfully on the shoulder with the other.

When she closed the small door of the cage, the cat gave a sad meow. "Don't worry," Gwen assured the little cat. "I'll let you out when we arrive on the train." 

Gwen turned to the twins. "Can you like... carry my stuff down the stairs? I slipped after I walked out of the shower sooo..."

The twins both laughed and Gwen couldn't help but blush at the embarrassment. "No problem," Fred said.

"It's true. We got used to your clumsiness and that's one of the reasons why we love you." George continued. Gwen’s face was as red as a tomato.