Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty, Hogwarts

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Gwen ran to the other side of the train only to start panicking when she reached the end. There was nowhere else to run and instead reached for the handle of one random compartment.

She didn't have time to decide what to do when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

Gwen immediately started to yell in shock. "HELP!! I'VE BE-" The rest of the words came out muffled by a hand covering her mouth.

"Shut up, will you!" Gwen looked around the compartment and sighed relief.

"Oh, it's you three... and Ginny.. and Neville... and a middle-aged guy?" Gwen questioned as she could briefly see the outline of a man.

"Yes, it's us. What's happening out there?" Ginny asked and Gwen quickly remembered what was happening. "Oh yeah, right. Dementor!" She told them.

"Dementor? You sure?" The middle-aged man asked as he looked down at the girl on the floor. "Yeah, Dementor. Black, floating, cloaked, really creepy. Wait, who are you?" She asked as she looked currently up at the man.

She couldn't see him clearly due to the dimmed light. "Professor R. J. Lupin," Hermione said from the girl's left. "Okay. Anyway, why is there a dementor on the train?"

"Sirius Black." R. J. Lupin said. "Sirius Black? Mass murder, talk of the news, the first man ever to escape from the wizarding prison Azkaban?" She asked.

"No, Sirius Black from down the street. Who else would it be?" Ron snapped.

Gwen glared at who she thought was Ron. She couldn't see who was who.

"Don't get sassy with me Ronald or I'll put into detention." "Shhhhhh." Everyone shushed the pair as the compartment door suddenly opened to reveal a dementor.

The compartment was then filled with a sudden cold and Gwen felt as if there was nothing but sadness at despair. The dementor drew a long breath as if it was sucking the life out of everything.

Gwen noticed that Harry was acting up strangely as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Even Gwen felt very strange, a headache suddenly came to her and felt very dizzy and cold. "None of us is hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks. Go." Professor Lupin commanded.

Still, the dementor stayed there and Gwen felt as if she couldn't breathe. Harry suddenly fainted and before anyone could react, he fell on the floor and landed on top of the girl.

Gwen yelped as Professor Lupin did a spell and the dementor went away. The lights in the compartment went on again.

"Um.. help me," Gwen said weakly as the weight of the boy was hurting her. "Oh, right." They said as they helped Harry on the seat.

"You okay Gwen? Gwen?" Gwen turned to look at a worried Hermione while the others were helping Harry.

"Yeah... I just... I gotta go." She said as she tried to get up but had to hold onto the door handle to prevent herself from falling.

"Maybe you should stay here for a while. Until you're better." Hermione added and Gwen weakly shook her head.

"No, no. I have to check how they're doing. Fred, George and Lee I mean. I have to.. to go back to..uh, compartment." Gwen added, feeling lightheaded.

She opened the door and left the others. She walked slowly down the corridor, holding onto the walls to help keep herself upright.

"Excuse me, Miss!" Gwen turned at the yell, wondering if it was directed towards her and saw Professor Lupin walking in her direction.