Home again

■■■

When Gwen arrived back home she was beyond excited. The Hamilton siblings were wealthy, that much is obvious, with all their family members dead, Sebastian and Gwen inherited all of the money.

It is safe to say that the siblings didn't just live in a house, they lived in a mansion.

Although having a big house had its perks, it also has its disadvantages.

First and foremost barely any of the rooms were used since only two lived and for most of the time Gwen was at school. Basically Sebastian was the only one using it.

Gwen stared at the portrait of the family that hung by the front door.

The Hamilton family was moving, Clementine trying her best to gain the attention of little Sebastian while holding Gwen tightly in her arms.

Gwen snapped back to reality when she heard the door close as Sebastian dropped the cages gently to the floor.

"Here we go.. home sweet home. So, how's life in Hogwarts been? Oh how I wish I was still going there. The place is awesome." Sebastian stated with a reminiscing smile while Gwen was unlocking her pets' cages.

"Well you know. Classes are definitely harder and I was scared about the Prefect thing but I got the hang of it. The twins still causing mayhem-" "obviously." The two finished together making them smile involuntarily.

"How's studying going?" He added as he walked towards the living room with Gwen trailing behind him.

"I think it's going good. I'm trying to work on Potions mostly, since it's my weakest suit. And we lost the first Quidditch game after dementors came at the pitch and knocked Harry off his broom."

Sebastian sighed. "How is it that that boy always has trouble following him?" He muttered under his breath.

Then he turned to his sister. "I knew that the dementors were a terrible idea as soon as I got word that they're going to Hogwarts. They're not bothering you, are they?"

Gwen bit her lower lip and then shook her head. "No, not at all." Sebastian stopped and stared into his sister's eyes, he only stopped when he saw that she didn't break his stare.

Sebastian cleared his throat as soon as the two entered the extravagant dining area, with more old family pictures on the wall.

"How are things going with your friends?" He asked. "The usual. Twins and Lee, getting into trouble, Angelina and Alicia are still attached to the hip. Oliver still is crazy, no doubt there.. I also try to keep an eye out for Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny, in case they need something."

"Sooooo... any boys?" Sebastian asked as he stared at Gwen with all seriousness. Gwen felt him staring at her and tried not to look at him.

"Well it is a boy and girl boarding school so there are many males present," Gwen said and Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "You know exactly what I'm asking. I'm just curious. Is there any guy that you have taking a liking to?"

Gwen remained silent which made Sebastian sigh. "Oh come on! You hesitating means that there actually is one. You can tell me! I know that you may feel uncomfortable because I'm your brother but it's not like I'm going to tell you not to go out with him or whatnot... Unless he's shady or evil because if that's the case I forbid you to see him."