PROLOGUE

"First day of school eh?..." I say as I start wearing my not-so-revealing outfit; It's basically an oversized light-pink hoodie with just dark jeans and a pair of white converse.

"not sure if my awkward butt can handle meeting new people but... OH WELL. SCREW IT!" I said as I went downstairs and shoved an apple in my mouth since I was gonna be late.

I gripped on the door knob but then remembered something. I ran back to the living room and sent my prayers to mother.

"dear Mom, I hope you are doing well , I am really nervous about first day of school but I'll work it out somehow... Love you Mom, bye" I said the last sentence like a whisper as I felt warm droplets build up in my eyes. I wiped them away quickly and closed the shrine before heading out.

Thoughts kept coming to me while I was walking to school, like how it's sad that I never met my dad as he passed away after I was born.. and how I feel guilty of how I never pray on him since he never had a shrine. After that I kept thinking about how the hell would an awkward potato like me make any friends. Until my thoughts were interrupted with a clumsy me bumping into a figure. The most important second of time was the second I saw him...

Brown hair, big dark yet enchanting eyes , a sharp smooth face...
Yet there was something about his eyes that grabbed my attention.. they were ..different, like they were... Lifeless .

(Ohhhhh yeeaah!... Kdrama shit!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

PS. This is the shortest thing I've ever written in my life -_-'