CHAPTER 14: TALK

Aw man, it's 4:00 PM....

Time for taehyung to go before he becomes suspected of. I walked out of my room to see him still sleeping soundly on the couch. I bent down in front of him and sang in his ear while slightly shaking him.

"taehyungie~, time to wake up. Before your mother kills you." He was stubborn at first but as soon as he heard the last part, he jumped up while removing the injection that was still on him and hurriedly put on his shoes.

"Woah woah, taehyung wait. First, take a deep breath. Calm down." He did as told "if she saw you being all hurried and nervous, she might suspect something. So calm down and act like normal" He nodded like a good kid.

"T-thank you again.... For everything" he said awkwardly in his deep voice. I just wished him good luck before sending him off.

~~~~~

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Soo, I'm stuck again in front of my house door trying to convince my ass to get in. After a good 2 minuites I finally mustered up my courage and got in acting completely normal. "Son, the girls are coming to visit tommorow." I heard mother from a distance. How the hell does she sense my presence when I come back? More importantly, why are they coming again.

I then got flashbacks of that day; the day they raped me. I don't want this, no. I started getting a headache just by remembering.

I decided to brush off that memory for now and just thank God that I didn't get caught. I ran to my room and just plopped on my bed, thinking about life.

Time skip to next day brought to you by the Jin cult

Y/N P.O.V

I was too lazy to even wake up, but sadly, my phone got pranked and my alarm was set on yoongi's horrible singing. "FUQ YOU YOONGI!" I screamed out of frustration because thanks to him, I can't get a lick of sleep anymore.

"I HEARD THAT~" yoongi sang in a distance from the kitchen. Wait, why's yoongi here?

I ran downstairs still in ma pyjamas. He was ready for school and making breakfast already.

"W-why are you here yoongi?" I had an irritated face on.

"Uhh.. you're late?" He said with a 'duh' face.

"Oh shit!" I ran back up and wore the first thing I saw: basically black jeans and a stripped long-sleeve shirt tucked in it.

Breakfast was on the table so I ate it as fast as I can "thanks kitty!". I said while chewing before choking on some of it. "Here" he handed me a glass of water not looking at me. Wow, tsundere much...

Walking to school....
"Is it just me... Or it's getting close to winter?" I threw out my opinion after feeling cold wind on me, which sent chills down my spine.

"Well it is october.. to answer your question." He stated with a blank face. I just sighed and continued walking silently.

~~~~~

I am now eating my lunch while watching the others; yoongi's on his phone, jimin and hoseok are just casually being dancing machines and taehyung is impressed and clapping at them. Jimin and hoseok told me about how they both went to dancing classes a long time ago. Although they took the same classes, I can see the difference in their dancing styles; hoseok's dancing is like a robot in some way, he perfectly follows the flow of music and his moves are just... On point, while jimin's moves are rather flexible but strong...like water. You can also see emotions through his moves and body flow.