CHAPTER 4: HATE ME

"Ahh, finally school's over" I said to myself while skipping my way to home. I had the biggest smile I've splattered in years, and for the first time ever I didn't care whether people were looking at me in the public.

FLASHBACK

"e-ehh!" He said with a tomato face of embarrassment "yep, what I said is true and I'll be your friend, A.K.A your guardian". He had a small yet fake smile on his face "I just realized that you're the cheesiest person alive"he said "a-ahh.. I know, kitty used to say that all the time"I replied before seeing that 'WTF' face he had on. "Your....kitten?" He asked with the same face "umm.. n-nevermind that, that came out wrong" I lied because I DID mean 'kitty'. "Wow, so you're cheesy AND weird"he stated "yeah, I know" I had that disappointment face..... He then spoke"but anyways, I promise you the same, not because you're my friend, but because I'll owe you one after that"

FLASHBACK ENDS
The rest of the day went pretty normal and I was in a good mood. As soon as I went home, I started knocking on the door "lil meow meow!, I'm here, open up"..... No answer..... I knocked again louder "meow meow?" .. still no answer.. I then heard music "oh my Lord, not on my good mood" . I knocked louder but still no answer.. I sighed than took a deep breath..

"MIN FUQING YOONGI OPEN THE FUQIN DOOR!!"
(A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUN) and there you go,he immediately turned off the music and opened the door for me revealing him in an apron and spoon in a hand

"Stop yelling my name already,do you want me to get arrested! " He said in a whisper-shout "well sorry but you ruined my good mood with your loud music" I said while getting in leaving him dumbfounded on the doorway. I walked to the kitchen when I smelled my favorite; "its--"  "BULGOGI?!" I figured.  He had a proud gummy smile "TADAAA!" He celebrated. I ran to yoongi and hugged him "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, ahh you're the best kitty I could ever ask for" the seemed happy until that last part "oh my God I told you not to call me that, didn't I?" "Hehe.. sorry..... lil meow meow" I whispered the last word loud enough for him to hear "YOU LITTLE--" I ran to my room and locked the door.i laughed my heart out for a good 5 minutes then I changed into my comfortable baggy pants and hoodie. I got out for dinner. He was putting my portion of food on the plate then gave me 2 plates to place on the table.

I sat across of him both eating in silence while he was scrolling through his phone. To be honest, i am grateful for having yoongi by my side, he's not my boyfriend or anything but he was like a second version of my mother. He's grumpy but kind and caring on the inside. He was my neighbor who I never talked to until my mother's death. He took care of me and treated me like his younger sister; he's the one and only family-who-is-totally-not-from-blood I have, but hey, it's not like I have feelings for him, he's just my adorable kitten-looking caretaker an friend.

(A/N: in this conversation, the bold texts are y/n's parts)

"So.. Y/N" he broke the silence "yeah?"
"How was school?"
"It was great"
"Details ,please"
"Alot of drama happened at first but then it went great"
"What do you mean by 'drama'"
I sighed "on first session, I met a bo-"
"What the hell you have a boyfriend on first day?!"
He said
"Wtf is wrong with you, no!"
He cleared his throat "Then what is it?" He said

I sighed"I met a boy who seemed lonely so I wanted to be friends with him, we sat on the roof and talked about stuff then on our way to class, I happened to saw him getting bullied, and when I mean bullied, I mean way more bullied than how I ever was. So I decided to pinky promise him and do my cheesy friendship oath to him... And then the rest of the day went pretty normal" I said the last part in the fastest way possible.

I waited for a response but nothing came out. He was now resting his head on one hand while being in deep thought, until he spoke up...
"Hmm.. a crush maybe.."
"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MIN YOONGI!"

He chuckled "Hey, it's just a guess don't get mad"
"Well your guess is wrong mister"

~~~~

We both ate and had fun until he had to go home.
"Okay then, bye Y/N and don't forget to pass by me tommorow before school for your lunch"
"Okay, thank you, bye"
After I closed the door I plomped on to my bed and went into a really deep slumber.

~~~~~

I woke up next day and went to yoongi to get my lunch then I was on my way to school when I saw, just at the end of the block, taehyung getting out of what seems to be his house, so I approached him
"Helloz taehyung"
"Oh, hi" he replied sleeply. I noticed that he had bags under his eyes "did you sleep well?" I asked knowing the answer "I- *yawn* di-"
"yeah, I'll take that as a no"I inturupted and he just nodded "I kept studying overnight, that's why" he added. The walk to school was silent and awkward until we reached near it. "Look, when we enter school, pretend like you don't know me, okay" he blurted out "why exactly?" I said as I pulled the 'are you serious' face "well, you'll know once we enter"
I just nodded in curiosity

I did as was told and felt whispering coming from around as I noticed, it's the same whispering and that's when i realized .. all eyes are toward taehyung.

I felt my blood boil as the whispering continues, until I snapped, I grabbed taehyung's wrist and walked fast with him earning some glares from people. We we're the first to be in class so i decided to know what's happening. I sighed as we sat down "spill the beans" I went straight to the point. He was shocked by my actions but then he sighed "fine.... Possibly every single person in school despises me, and when I say despise , I mean hate me"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

BTW a quick question:-

Are 14 reads in 4 chapters a good start?

Soooo... Anyeong (>u<) /