CHAPTER 21: FINALLY SAVED

Time skip to next day brought to you jimin's jams that has finally been found.

"KILLING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE HAVING A HARD TIME IS SO FUQED UP!!!" Jimin exclaimed, getting the attention of the entire fuqing class in process.

"Nothing to see here people, he's practicing a play scene or something. Go back to what y'all were doing" yoongi's words did their thing and they all acted like nothing happened.

We all then glared at jimin but he seemed pissed off that he mouthed a 'we'll talk about this later' to everyone. We all nodded but taehyung sighed instead.

~~~~~

After we all went to our usual place, yes, including the rest: jungkook and namjoon, taehyung explained what happened briefly. He excluded the Jin part because we still don't know if the rest DO feel good with Jin around.

"....in the end, I didn't die. And I don't feel like dying in the near future as well." And with that, they all attacked taehyung in a warm group hug.

I could hear sniffles and silent sobs from jimin and jungkook. They really are adorable kids.

~~~~~

Since taehyung lives with me now, it became so hard to figure out the birthday plan without him noticing, so we all came out with a plot to distract him until we do. On our way home, i decided to for e him out of the house for a while.

"Hey tae, do you mind running some errands for me? I forgot to and i have some work to do at home" I tried sounding as convincing as possible, And the plan went just as said.

I ran to the house and told the others to come out of hiding; they were hiding in case something wrong happened.

"Alright guys, we have 30 minutes to do this shit up! So, y/n and jungkook will clean the entire house, don't ask me how, just deal with it.
Yoongi and jimin will take care of the cake and the other meals, and jimin, no cake tasting until tae arrives.
hoseok and I will do the decorations and organize the presents"

The leader finally set up the plan and we all went on as told.

"Why am I stuck with god of destruction every single time?" Hoseok complain-mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that, NOW GET BACK TO YOUR CHORES!" God of destruction ordered.

~~~~~

5:06 PM.....

We all heard the door open indicating taehyung's arrival. We were all hiding in the dark, bit soon we got up surprising him with a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!".

He sure looked confused and shocked at first, but then seemed to have remembered.

"Holy shit, it's my birthday today." We all nodded. "I totally forgot about it since I never celebrate it."
He said which made all our hearts break. Yep, I heard all their hearts chatter into bits.

Hoseok didn't wait for anyone to respond, so he shot confetti over taehyung's head while laughing and jumping around.

"Well, here's your first birthday party ever! And we promise you way more better ones in the future!!!" Hoseok announced happily. I swear this guy is the meaning of 2 words: hope and human sunshine.

We all followed hoseok's lead and partied our asses until we were hungry af. Just when we decided to eat the cake, we heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and was greeted with a shy Jin.